Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers messin' with their balls?
Reply/Quote
It's the Steelers. Nothing to see here. They'll probably get awarded a draft pick for the distress of someone daring to question the standard.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 02:33 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: It's the Steelers. Nothing to see here. They'll probably get awarded a draft pick for the distress of someone daring to question the standard.

I'm sure they'll find a way to blame their 'deflated balls' on Tez. LOL
Reply/Quote
Since the start of last year the NFL is in full control of the footballs starting from right before the refs approve them for game use.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 07:28 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Since the start of last year the NFL is in full control of the footballs starting from right before the refs approve them for game use.

Not exactly..

http://operations.nfl.com/the-game/gameday-behind-the-scenes/nfl-game-ball-procedures/

"Once the game balls are approved by the Referee, the K-Ball Coordinator (KBC) will take custody of and remain responsible for the security of the game balls and back-up balls for each club. They will remain in the custody of the KBC until 10 minutes prior to kickoff At that point, the KBC along with a designated Game Official and the League’s Security Representative will bring the footballs to the on-field replay station. Upon arrival, the game balls will be distributed to each club’s Ball Crew in the presence of the Security Rep."

And no this is not me saying I think the balls were tampered with in that 10 minute window, just wanted to state that it is still possible if someone really wanted to.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What did he mean by the Giants and Steelers having a close relationship?

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 01:57 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: What did he mean by the Giants and Steelers having a close relationship?

I think it means: It's what happens when cousins marry ......
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Well the Steelers are always on the cutting edge. First they got steroids banned. Then they got blindside blocks and diving at a QBs knees banned. Now they're working on getting every team's balls taken away.

Really we should be thanking them for advancing the game into an actual measure of skill, not just who can bend and break the rules the most without getting caught.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 01:57 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: What did he mean by the Giants and Steelers having a close relationship?

The Rooney's and the Mara's have always been friendly going back to Art Sr.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rooney_family#Mara_connection
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
I'm just surprised to hear that any of the steelers actually have balls.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 06:44 PM)Beaker Wrote: I'm just surprised to hear that any of the steelers actually have balls.
One of their fans on this very board has two prosthetic gonads made of steel. I'm assuming he got them as a result of a chain link fence climbing accident.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 11:14 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Well the Steelers are always on the cutting edge. First they got steroids banned.

Speaking of first.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=afc+north+standings+2016&qs=AS&pq=afc+north+standings&sk=LS1AS1&sc=8-19&cvid=BB0154BC7F3D40E8B2156E128A2AD1B6&FORM=QBRE&sp=3
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 03:52 AM)Vlad Wrote: Speaking of first.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=afc+north+standings+2016&qs=AS&pq=afc+north+standings&sk=LS1AS1&sc=8-19&cvid=BB0154BC7F3D40E8B2156E128A2AD1B6&FORM=QBRE&sp=3

You're winning a division with a winless team. SUPER BOWL BOUND!!

First round bounce. Or as I call it; a Bengals playoff appearance.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 11:14 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Well the Steelers are always on the cutting edge. First they got steroids banned. Then they got blindside blocks and diving at a QBs knees banned. Now they're working on getting every team's balls taken away.

Really we should be thanking them for advancing the game into an actual measure of skill, not just who can bend and break the rules the most without getting caught.

i think you mean the chargers in the 60s got the steroids into the NFL
People suck
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 11:57 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You're winning a division with a winless team. SUPER BOWL BOUND!!

First round bounce. Or as I call it; a Bengals playoff appearance.

Someone has to be in first place...and it aint your bengals.

If it was your tune would be different.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 03:53 PM)Vlad Wrote: Someone has to be in first place...and it aint your bengals.

If it was your tune would be different.

That depends.

If they played as bad as they have and we're in first, I'd be as pissed at them then as I am now. If they were in first and cried as much as Pussburgh, I'd burn all my memorabilia.

But that's because nobody likes a crybaby. Which is why most fans hate Steelers fans and why I hate like 99% of them.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 07:19 PM)jason Wrote: One of their fans on this very board has two prosthetic gonads made of steel. I'm assuming he got them as a result of a chain link fence climbing accident.

I knew a kid growing up that had a similar accident happen to him.  Him and his family went on a summer vacation to Minnesota to go fishing and relaxing at a lake there.  Well, him and his brothers got to daring each other to see who could jump off the boat dock the farthest.  Some how he got to thinking that if he could just jump over the last rail post of the dock, that he would 'win'.  Well he took off and "hurdled" the last post and got his low hanging fruit caught on the post itself, ripping his sack in half.  True story!  I still wince thinking about that guy.  He's married with a kid today.  One lucky bastid! 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 04:15 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I knew a kid growing up that had a similar accident happen to him.  Him and his family went on a summer vacation to Minnesota to go fishing and relaxing at a lake there.  Well, him and his brothers got to daring each other to see who could jump off the boat dock the farthest.  Some how he got to thinking that if he could just jump over the last rail post of the dock, that he would 'win'.  Well he took off and "hurdled" the last post and got his low hanging fruit caught on the post itself, ripping his sack in half.  True story!  I still wince thinking about that guy.  He's married with a kid today.  One lucky bastid! 

Ripping your sack in half is lucky?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 12:32 PM)Griever Wrote: i think you mean the chargers in the 60s got the steroids into the NFL

But the Steelers pushed them hard enough to get them banned.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 03:59 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: That depends.

If they played as bad as they have and we're in first, I'd be as pissed at them then as I am now. If they were in first and cried as much as Pussburgh, I'd burn all my memorabilia.

But that's because nobody likes a crybaby. Which is why most fans hate Steelers fans and why I hate like 99% of them.

lol..Uh huh, sure.
Reply/Quote