Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers on the ropes.
(12-27-2015, 06:32 PM)Whacked Wrote: RatTURDS looked good. Watched the whole game.  We sure better take Mallett and the RatTURDS serious next week.

Ratbirds did what I could never understand more teams wouldn't do:  Play cover 2 deep.  Force everything underneath and tackle, prevent YAC.

It seems much easier to get a stuff of a RB a couple times in a row with your defensive line as opposed to stopping their WRs with man coverage.  

I'm so happy they lost.  I couldn't believe what I was seeing, by what was in all essence a 4th string QB.  I am a  huge Jets fan next week.  They beat Buffalo and pitt stays home.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Squeelers 2-5 against Rats last 7 (Ravens 3 straight). Bengals 5-2 against Ravens last 7.(Bengals 4 straight). Squeelers 4-3 against Bengals last 7)

Totally makes sense.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 09:56 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Squeelers 2-5 against Rats last 7 (Ravens 3 straight). Bengals 5-2 against Ravens last 7.(Bengals 4 straight). Squeelers 4-3 against Bengals last 7)

Totally makes sense.

I think this shows some teams match up better with each other.

We've been fortunate to have the Ravens number but not so lucky with the Steelers.

With all that said none of us will shed any tears if they miss the playoffs!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:40 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Actually we have the 1st seed with a win out.. does not matter what NE does.. if we win out, we have number one

(12-27-2015, 10:11 PM)corpjet Wrote: I think this shows some teams match up better with each other.

We've been fortunate to have the Ravens number but not so lucky with the Steelers.

Nonsense, tears of joy!
Reply/Quote
For me, a steelers loss is just as good as a bengals victory. I can't wait to go to work in the morning and see the looks on their fans faces. Kudos to the Ravens
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 10:11 PM)corpjet Wrote: I think this shows some teams match up better with each other.

How's Denver?
Reply/Quote
I'm not worried about the Rats. Lest we forget the Steeler defense is pretty bad (had we not lost Andy and Eifert early on we win that second game). Right now lets beat Denver and make the finale almost moot!
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:45 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: For all the hype around the Steelers' passing game, Roethlisberger has 18 TD's to 14 INT's. Not good. The fact that he made the Pro Bowl over Dalton is a joke.

It was a flat out snub that is true. The product of media hype.
Reply/Quote
[Image: Bc3BMcPCcA_6429702_20043975.jpg]
Reply/Quote
HAHAHA this is da best, Steelers fans are forced to root for us tonight to keep their playoff hopes alive:

https://www.reddit.com/r/steelers/comments/3yftaf/go_bengals_vomit/

Reply/Quote