Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers organization getting away with murder..
Mike Tomlin on the Jacoby Jones return.. years back in playoffs
Mike Munchack on Nelson..
Joey Porter on field...

This is all planned ... they will get a slap on the wrist again. What is 10k... 20k.. 50k.. 100k.. 1 million dollar fines to a billion dollar organization??? they this is pocket change for them.... This needs suspension and draft picks...
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:28 PM)OandB Wrote: Mike Tomlin on the Jacoby Jones return.. years back in playoffs
Mike Munchack on Nelson..
Joey Porter on field...

This is all planned ... they will get a slap on the wrist again. What is 10k... 20k.. 50k.. 100k.. 1 million dollar fines to a billion dollar organization??? they this is pocket change for them.... This needs suspension and draft picks...

They had a concerted game plan for Burfict--keep pushing, shoving, late hitting him, jawing at him the entire game, knowing eventually he would explode.  And he did.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
As a Buckeye fan, I know that Shazier never targeted heads at Ohio State.

Is it a coincidence that in the NFL he does when he is on the same team that has a history of James Harrison, Hines Ward, and Mike Mitchell doing it, he does as well?

No, because he, as James Harrison once said, is doing what he was COACHED to do...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Look at Decastro's reaction when the flag was thrown on Pacman for shoving Joey Porter.  They knew what they were doing.  

I hope they win next week because it will be fun to watch the Patriots dismantle their sorry asses.... Again.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:39 PM)McC Wrote: They had a concerted game plan for Burfict--keep pushing, shoving, late hitting him, jawing at him the entire game, knowing eventually he would explode.  And he did.

Jawing is part of the game, no doubt.. but when non-players get involved physically in the game... WOW!!! it happened in the past, against again another divisional opponent... in the playoffs..

this sucks big time!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:56 PM)OandB Wrote: Jawing is part of the game, no doubt.. but when non-players get involved physically in the game... WOW!!! it happened in the past, against again another divisional opponent... in the playoffs..

this sucks big time!

The Bengals couldn't muster up the sense to just walk away.  The Steelers knew it.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:52 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: As a Buckeye fan, I know that Shazier never targeted heads at Ohio State.

Is it a coincidence that in the NFL he does when he is on the same team that has a history of James Harrison, Hines Ward, and Mike Mitchell doing it, he does as well?

No, because he, as James Harrison once said, is doing what he was COACHED to do...

Pure coincidence....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:59 PM)McC Wrote: The Bengals couldn't muster up the sense to just walk away.  The Steelers knew it.  

no they couldn't... they were holding of as much as they could.. but they got in there physically...

even Marshall Faulk said that he had no business to be on the field, let alone near the Bengals huddle...
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:07 PM)OandB Wrote: no they couldn't... they were holding of as much as they could.. but they got in there physically...

even Marshall Faulk said that he had no business to be on the field, let alone near the Bengals huddle...

Like I said, all the Bengals ever had to do was walk away.  Are you out there to get a win or throw testosterone around?  Is it about advancing or macho bullshit?

Reply/Quote
they know it and still walked into the trap...sign of immaturity

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
It was a joke. Just walk away from all of the bs talk thrown around. They knew what they were doing.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:12 PM)McC Wrote: Like I said, all the Bengals ever had to do was walk away.  Are you out there to get a win or throw testosterone around?  Is it about advancing or macho bullshit?

True...

But I still don't get what Pacman did to get the other PF... What did he do? was it because he slightly bumped the ref? It can't be from jawing... or that little push.. I don't get it... but in the end.. it just doesn't matter anymore..

hopefully they've learned their lesson for net year..
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:18 PM)pally Wrote: they know it and still walked into the trap...sign of immaturity

(01-10-2016, 02:18 PM)Run through the jungle Wrote: It was a joke. Just walk away from all of the bs talk thrown around. They knew what they were doing.

Sad but true...
Reply/Quote