Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers out of playoffs?
The Jets and Chiefs won today while the Ravens beat Pittsburgh. The Steelers need the Jets to lose next week and a win to get into the playoffs. I think the Steelers play Flopzel so they will probably win against the Browns. Not sure who the Jets play next week but it would be great to push the Steelers out of the playoffs.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
The Jets play the Bills, a very winnable game especially since they lost to them earlier in the season
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
As of this moment, the Steelers are on the outside looking for help to get into the playoffs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Steelers will need Buffalo to beat the Jets or San Diego to beat the Broncos.   That's the only way they make it now

That is only if we beat Denver tomorrow. If we don't then it's all on Buffalo. So really Steeler fans will want us to beat Denver tomorrow to give them another route
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 07:37 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Steelers will need Buffalo to beat the Jets or San Diego to beat the Broncos.   That's the only way they make it now

That is only if we beat Denver tomorrow.  If we don't then it's all on Buffalo.   So really Steeler fans will want us to beat Denver tomorrow to give them another route

So the Broncos could moss all together if they lose out and pit wins?
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 08:55 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: So the Broncos could moss all together if they lose out and pit wins?

Yes.  Broncos clinch a wildcard with 1 win in their last 2.
Reply/Quote