Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers play in Cincinnati three weeks ago
And this happens. Coincidence? No doubt that the scum that is the Bengals organization rubbed off on him in his short time there and caused this fine upstanding citizen to go a stray. It's best to keep your distance from the likes of Burfict and Jones because what they've got is contagious. Can you please keep your filthy animals away from our choir boys, we've got a Super Bowl to win?

https://www.all22.com/pittsburgh-steelers/report-pittsburgh-steelers-assistant-coach-joey-porter-arrested/amp
Reply/Quote
Ninja It's just a phase. he's young, he will grow out of it. It's just a shame because he's such a likable guy..... Ninja

Reply/Quote
At least no mini-horses were killed.
Reply/Quote
At least he did the dirty work himself this time. He had to have his posse beat up Levi Jones back in the day.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Nice try on trying to hide (via the thread title) what we all here in Cincinnati have known for years..Joey Porter is a P.O.S.  He was as a player, he is as a coach and now he proves it as just a regular citizen. I'm old enough to remember a whole lot about the Steelers and your boy Joey Porter was a major source of bad sportsmanship, cheap shots and talking personal crap to people. If you look at the game recap from the playoffs when Palmer got hurt, Joey Porter says "We knew that once we knocked Palmer out of the game, that Kitna couldn't beat us." and that crap head said it with the biggest smirk on his face. That told me all I ever need to know about him, and for me the adage of "if it look like $h**, and smell like $h**, then it is $h**" has applied to him ever since.

I've grown to despise him more because last year he went out on that field and tried to act like Little Joey Peacemaker and Im sure he said something that really set some players off. Now he goes out and does this..Hell, am I surprised? No!  I hope his sorry butt loses his job and has to go to jail. No love for him from me..Enjoy lock down Joey..I can't think of anyone more deserving..

:paul:
Reply/Quote
Probably just a misunderstanding. Everyone knows Joey Porter as being an upstanding citizen.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 09:42 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: At least he did the dirty work himself this time. He had to have his posse beat up Odell Thurman back in the day.

......Levi Jones... Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 10:42 AM)Air Force 1 Wrote: Nice try on trying to hide (via the thread title) what we all here in Cincinnati have known for years..Joey Porter is a P.O.S.  He was as a player, he is as a coach and now he proves it as just a regular citizen. I'm old enough to remember a whole lot about the Steelers and your boy Joey Porter was a major source of bad sportsmanship, cheap shots and talking personal crap to people. If you look at the game recap from the playoffs when Palmer got hurt, Joey Porter says "We knew that once we knocked Palmer out of the game, that Kitna couldn't beat us." and that crap head said it with the biggest smirk on his face. That told me all I ever need to know about him, and for me the adage of "if it look like $h**, and smell like $h**, then it is $h**" has applied to him ever since.

I've grown to despise him more because last year he went out on that field and tried to act like Little Joey Peacemaker and Im sure he said something that really set some players off. Now he goes out and does this..Hell, am I surprised? No!  I hope his sorry butt loses his job and has to go to jail. No love for him from me..Enjoy lock down Joey..I can't think of anyone more deserving..

:paul:

Yeah and I'm old enough to remember him playing against the likes of Odell Thurman, Chud Johnson, and Chris Henry. And JP was a model citizen until he started playing against the criminals in Cincinnati. No doubt his twice yearly encounters with those thugs ruined him and tarnished his citizenship award from the 4th grade. Thanks Bengals, your scumminess has rubbed off on and tarnished the squeaky clean Steelers franchise. Happy now?
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 12:03 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Yeah and I'm old enough to remember him playing against the likes of Odell Thurman, Chud Johnson, and Chris Henry. And JP was a model citizen until he started playing against the criminals in Cincinnati. No doubt his twice yearly encounters with those thugs ruined him and tarnished his citizenship award from the 4th grade. Thanks Bengals, your  scumminess has rubbed off on and tarnished the squeaky clean Steelers franchise. Happy now?

Old enough to remember this?

[Image: andersonfacemask.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 12:17 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Old enough to remember this?

Before my time, but clearly 14 shouldn't have ducked his face mask into 92s hand in a clear attempt to draw a penalty. Cheatin bastids.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 08:54 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: At least no mini-horses were killed.
Was anybody sucker punched and robbed?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 01:00 PM)jason Wrote: Was anybody sucker punched and robbed?

were any cops headbutted or nurses spit on?
People suck
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 01:00 PM)jason Wrote: Was anybody sucker punched and robbed?

There weren't six other idiots with him this time.......

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 12:17 PM)Wyche Wrote: Old enough to remember this?

(01-09-2017, 12:29 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Before my time, but clearly 14 shouldn't have ducked his face mask into 92s hand in a clear attempt to draw a penalty. Cheatin bastids.

James Harrison's rookie year. 

I was 17.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 07:58 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: And this happens. Coincidence? No doubt that the scum that is the Bengals organization rubbed off on him in his short time there and caused this fine upstanding citizen to go a stray. It's best to keep your distance from the likes of Burfict and Jones because what they've got is contagious. Can you please keep your filthy animals away from our choir boys, we've got a Super Bowl to win?

https://www.all22.com/pittsburgh-steelers/report-pittsburgh-steelers-assistant-coach-joey-porter-arrested/amp

Choir boys.....

You mean like the choir boys Ben has been accosting in bathrooms?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 12:17 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Old enough to remember this?

Ha !
Pretty awesome pic, considering the players' numbers and all.

Old chump-stain Keith Gary.
One of the most intentional facemask grabs, ever.
We should have sent Uncle Timmy to his doorstep.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2017, 10:50 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Choir boys.....

You mean like the choir boys Ben has been accosting in bathrooms?

I thought he was into +sized women like Billy Bob in that Bad Santa movie. At least in his bathroom sessions. 

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2017, 07:00 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I thought he was into +sized women like Billy Bob in that Bad Santa movie. At least in his bathroom sessions. 

Your wife puts on her DTF button when he is in town does she?
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2017, 07:00 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I thought he was into +sized women like Billy Bob in that Bad Santa movie. At least in his bathroom sessions. 

is this your first time venturing out of jungle noise?
People suck
Reply/Quote