Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers reached like crazy
I think the Steelers get the award for the biggest first round reach by far. Terrell Edmunds was mocked by most in the 3rd or 4th rounds and both Reid and Harrison were available at safety. Maybe he'll prove everyone wrong, but I laughed out loud when I saw this pick.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:51 AM)pledgi Wrote: I think the Steelers get the award for the biggest first round reach by far.  Terrell Edmunds was mocked by most in the 3rd or 4th rounds and both Reid and Harrison were available at safety.  Maybe he'll prove everyone wrong, but I laughed out loud when I saw this pick.

No doubt also the Rashad penny pick but this was by far the biggest reach. Oh and the Kolton miller pick.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:51 AM)pledgi Wrote: I think the Steelers get the award for the biggest first round reach by far.  Terrell Edmunds was mocked by most in the 3rd or 4th rounds and both Reid and Harrison were available at safety.  Maybe he'll prove everyone wrong, but I laughed out loud when I saw this pick.

Yeah lol I loved how it got real quiet there. I was expecting Reid or mason Rudolph. And just got to say I thought the shazier thing stole that guys spotlight,and it just goes to show you how much Goodell loves the Steelers. If Vontaze had hurt himself like shazier do you guys think they'd have Vontaze up there to deliver pur pick? I dont.. not only that I can see it now ,Steelers will go with the sympathy story line this year,they'll take Griffin with one hand,then they'll have shazier up in the stands every damn game. All the way to the Superbowl. Gag
Reply/Quote
Reminded me of when they took Artie Burns after we took WJIII. They were like....uh, how about his guy???
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote