Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers release WJIII
And before anyone says it....NO!!! I just wanted to post this to say Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2023, 06:32 PM)Sled21 Wrote: And before anyone says it....NO!!! I just wanted to post this to say  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

You want to bring him back on a team friendly deal?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2023, 11:09 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: You want to bring him back on a team friendly deal?

Supposedly Pittsburgh wants him back, but he was a little miffed that they didn't bring him off IR.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2023, 11:09 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: You want to bring him back on a team friendly deal?

Our CB play got better when he left i think
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 10:54 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Our CB play got better when he left i think

It did because we had CBs who play well in zone coverage. WJ3 hates playing zone. He prefers playing man coversge.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Hell no!
Reply/Quote