Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers reportedly interview former Browns coach Hue Jackson for offensive coordinat
https://triblive.com/sports/steelers-reportedly-interview-former-browns-coach-hue-jackson-for-offensive-coordinator/

The Pittsburgh Steelers have yet to announce their next offensive coordinator. A familiar name with AFC North ties is reportedly among the candidates.

Former Cleveland Browns head coach and Cincinnati Bengals offensive coordinator Hue Jackson interviewed this week with the Steelers, according to an ESPN report.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2021, 07:23 PM)Vambo Wrote: https://triblive.com/sports/steelers-reportedly-interview-former-browns-coach-hue-jackson-for-offensive-coordinator/

The Pittsburgh Steelers have yet to announce their next offensive coordinator. A familiar name with AFC North ties is reportedly among the candidates.

Former Cleveland Browns head coach and Cincinnati Bengals offensive coordinator Hue Jackson interviewed this week with the Steelers, according to an ESPN report.

Probably just meeting the minority requirements for interviews (is there requirements for coordinators like there is head coaches?) but I'm PRAYING that they hire him because it would only mean the further demise of that team!

I'm not sure how much Ben even listens to the coordinator at this point, though, but it would be even better if Ben leaves and Hue tries to succeed with a new QB!
Reply/Quote
Hue was a decent coordinator. His failure as a head coach does not negate that.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2021, 11:19 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Hue was a decent coordinator. His failure as a head coach does not negate that.

He's a better coordinator than what we have right now... He has more wins as a HC than ours does too... That's with an 0-16 season, and a 1 win season mixed in. The Browns were tanking those two seasons too. Our clowns have no excuse... Actually they have a bunch of em... Injuries, got a late start to the off-season, didn't have a preseason, need to learn how to do the job they were hired for.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote