Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers sign QB Michael Vick
Will serve as Big Ben's backup with Gradkowski injured.
Reply/Quote
This could lead to some interesting conversations in the QB meetings.

"Man, you should have just raped some chicks instead of killing dogs."
Reply/Quote
I live in Steeler country and people are legitimately upset about this. I guess all it takes are 2 Super Bowl wins and you are allowed to harm people, but a loser who paid his debt after killing dogs is just too far? Ida know, it's hard to follow all these made up rules.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 06:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I live in Steeler country and people are legitimately upset about this. I guess all it takes are 2 Super Bowl wins and you are allowed to harm people, but a loser who paid his debt after killing dogs is just too far? Ida know, it's hard to follow all these made up rules.

and then the steelers WR Bryant was suspended 4 games.

the steelers seem to have a drug problem... but thats been going on since the 70s All Roid team lol
Reply/Quote
Vick will for right in ..... They love the criminals.

Next step is get him busted for pot or performance enhancing drugs. Then he will have truly earned his black and gold.
Reply/Quote
It shocks me how many more chances they take on players now under Tomlin then they ever did with Cowher.  

does this bother any the Steeler fans?
Reply/Quote
They signed him on National Dog Day too.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2015, 08:14 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: They signed him on National Dog Day too.

no...they signed him a day before.  Quit your bullshit. 
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-28-2015, 10:09 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: no...they signed him a day before.  Quit your bullshit. 

Tomato............... tomato
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2015, 10:35 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Tomato............... tomato

Both of them are the same thing.  Since when was Tuesday, Wednesday?  I mean if this is the standard we are going with then they signed him on National Dog day which happens to fall on Christmas, the day we celebrate our independence from Britain, the Third Thursday of November.

P.The F. S...Who the F knows about National Dog Day?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Well hell fit comfortably when they play the clowns they're use to killin dogs ever year
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2015, 11:44 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Both of them are the same thing.  Since when was Tuesday, Wednesday?  I mean if this is the standard we are going with then they signed him on National Dog day which happens to fall on Christmas, the day we celebrate our independence from Britain, the Third Thursday of November.

Michael Vick, Rin Tin Tin, and Caesar Milan...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2015, 11:44 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Both of them are the same thing.  Since when was Tuesday, Wednesday?  I mean if this is the standard we are going with then they signed him on National Dog day which happens to fall on Christmas, the day we celebrate our independence from Britain, the Third Thursday of November.

It's a doggy dawg world
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2015, 10:35 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Tomato............... tomato

Kinda loses its meaning in the written form lol
Reply/Quote