Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers suck!
(09-04-2019, 06:31 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: FACT, talk about dumb shit ....

Correction:
Dumb Brown

I realize that you are borderline illiterate, but you can learn. You have it in you.

My hope is that, although your brain is mostly Brown, that you learn from interacting with non-Brownbrain folks on this board, and act like a human being.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2019, 06:31 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: FACT, talk about dumb shit that has nothing to do with football to take the attention away from the FACT that the Bengals will be bad again this year and bring up the rear. Get used to it. Hilarious

(09-04-2019, 03:15 PM)XsandOs Wrote: Correction:
Dumb Brown

I realize that you are borderline illiterate, but you can learn. You have it in you.

My hope is that, although your brain is mostly Brown, that you learn from interacting with non-Brownbrain folks on this board, and act like a human being.

Watching the two of you talk smack is kinda like ...

[Image: Cute-Baby-Fighters-Punch-Kick.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2019, 03:15 PM)XsandOs Wrote: Correction:
Dumb Brown

Your taking up too much board space here with your jungle brand smack talk and repeating the same old dumb shit over and over. Call me on my toll free number and we can discuss further, 800-256-9633. You can have the last word.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2019, 12:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It will be funny when the Browns fall on their face, like they always do.

The only sad part is, you will run away and hide when that happens. Just like every other chickenshit Browns fan (and a Ravens fan) that comes around here spouting preseason shit. 

Your a rube from Kentucky, what do you know. Yawn
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2019, 07:32 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Call me on my toll free number and we can discuss further, 800-256-9633. You can have the last word.

No thank you. I am not into beastiality.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2019, 07:33 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Your a rube from Kentucky..........., what do you know. Yawn

What do i know. Hmm...

I know i have a high IQ, i'm built like a Greek god and i have a huge pecker. 

And i know from experience that you damn Browns-loving cockalorum like to run your mouths then run and hide when the Browns shit the bed. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2019, 04:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What do i know. Hmm...

I know i have a high IQ, i'm built like a Greek god and i have a huge pecker. 

And i know from experience that you damn Browns-loving cockalorum like to run your mouths then run and hide when the Browns shit the bed. 

You just described Baker Mayfield. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 06:08 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: You just described Baker Mayfield. Hilarious

Baker is short.

Plus, you knowing anything about his pecker is...weird.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 01:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 1) Baker is short.

2) Plus, you knowing anything about his pecker is...weird.

1) You say anything about height in your description.
2) Yes it is. How did you know this information, family member tell you ?

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 04:22 PM)BakertheBeast Wrote: 1) You say anything about height in your description.
2) Yes it is. How did you know this information, family member tell you ?

Hilarious

1. That sentence should end in a question mark. To answer; Greek gods were not short. Duh.
2. I spoke of my own pecker. You spoke of Baker's. Dork. 

Mellow

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 05:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 1. That sentence should end in a question mark. To answer; Greek gods were not short. Duh.
2. I spoke of my own pecker. You spoke of Baker's. Dork. 

Mellow

Baker the Cream Maker....

People keep saying that they can't wait for the Browns to flop so this guy slinks back to whatever team he was a fan of before that loudmouth, redneck QB came along...

Not me.

I hope the Browns have this magical above .500 season that their mouth breather fans envision. I hope they ride all the way to the AFC championship game. I hope they have the Chiefs, Patriots, Steelers... Whoever... On the ropes... And then meltdown in such spectacular fashion. I hope the game garners another one word title synonymous with failure.

The Drive. The Fumble. The Decision...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 01:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Plus, you knowing anything about his pecker is...weird.

Where do you think Bakertheyeast got his yeast infection?

He speaks from first hand experience - as disgusting as it is!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 11:32 PM)jason Wrote: Baker the Cream Maker....

People keep saying that they can't wait for the Browns to flop so this guy slinks back to whatever team he was a fan of before that loudmouth, redneck QB came along...

Not me.

I hope the Browns have this magical above .500 season that their mouth breather fans envision. I hope they ride all the way to the AFC championship game. I hope they have the Chiefs, Patriots, Steelers... Whoever... On the ropes... And then meltdown in such spectacular fashion. I hope the game garners another one word title synonymous with failure.

The Drive. The Fumble. The Decision...

Ernest Bynar - Denver's SB Hero!

But I don't think your scenario above will come to fruition this year. The Cleveland Feces will implode by the sixth game.
Reply/Quote
Wow, the jealousy you boys have is off the charts. Its understandable though. Peckers and yeast infections. Try to stick with football, oh wait, there is not much to stick by on your end. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 05:37 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Try to stick with football, 

You should do the same thing when the Browns start crapping the bed again.

But you won't.

Reply/Quote