Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts suck!
If that doesn't get FanOf31teams4ever out of hibernation, nothing will. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
it's been 24 hours. he ded
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2019, 03:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If that doesn't get FanOf31teams4ever out of hibernation, nothing will. 

He  broke it down once few years ago, might have been on the mother ship ? anywho

He was a fan of like 6 teams

Followed 8 other teams

And had respect for like 8 more

Somein like that, I say the list has changed now.
Reply/Quote
The Colts no doubt will be worse this year without Luck. I heard on the radio that the main reason Luck retired was he knew, with his injury history, he would never be the same QB he was last year. Having face that realty, Luck , the smart guy he is, would never get his colts past the Browns in the playoffs ,with super star Baker Mayfield leading the Browns. Watch for big Ben and Andrew Dalton retire next year after facing this same reality. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
:paul:
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2019, 04:48 PM)BakertheBeast Wrote: The Colts no doubt will be worse this year without Luck. I heard on the radio that the main reason Luck retired was he knew, with his injury history, he would never be the same QB he was last year. Having face that realty, Luck , the smart guy he is, would never get his colts past the Browns in the playoffs ,with super star Baker Mayfield leading the Browns. Watch for big Ben and Andrew Dalton retire next year after facing this same reality. ThumbsUp

Browns won't make the playoffs this year.

You heard it here first.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2019, 04:48 PM)BakertheBeast Wrote: The Colts no doubt will be worse this year without Luck. I heard on the radio that the main reason Luck retired was he knew, with his injury history, he would never be the same QB he was last year. Having face that realty, Luck , the smart guy he is, would never get his colts past the Browns in the playoffs ,with super star Baker Mayfield leading the Browns. Watch for big Ben and Andrew Dalton retire next year after facing this same reality. ThumbsUp

Semicolon:
A punctuation mark indicating a pause, typically between two main clauses, that is more pronounced than that indicated by a comma.

Really!

Colts suck.....but Browns suck more.
Reply/Quote
I fell asleep and woke up thinking I had missed my Fantasy Draft.  Turns out I missed only start of 1st Round and early on computer pick RB-Elliott for me.  I wanted QB- Mahomes.   So I waited on QB with no huge interest in others.  I loaded up on WR's, RB's got a TE.  Many QBs went off the board, but nobody had wanted Mayfield.   What the heck, I took him. In last round I backed him up with Cousins.  

My point to all this is many don't consider Mayfield a SUPERSTAR going into his second season.  People are not retiring in fear of him and the Browns.  Luck has had a lot of major injuries, that is all.  Don't expect the NFL to retire in fear of Mayfield.  Now I got him by default in the draft because nobody wanted him. I got him very late in the draft.  I made sure I drafted another QB in case Mayfield has The Second Year Jinx and has a bad year.  Still, I was glad to take him late in draft because nobody else wanted him.  That does not make him a Superstar just yet. 

As for the Colts.  They could still be tough in AFC South if they can find a QB fast.  If the team that has Fitzpatrick goes with the young guy, which is what always happens to Fitzpatrick, Colts would be smart to try to trade for a QB like him instead of calling it a season before it even starts. There are only 32 starting QB jobs.  Somewhere there is #33 on a team ready to take over Colts in 2019. A good QB just needing a chance to start. Luck retiring may even free up salary cap money.  Colts may be working out a trade for a QB as I type this. 

With Luck retiring or quitting, the checks stop coming in. Suddenly the Colts have all this Luck Contract & Salary Cap to spend other ways, and I'm sure it's a lot on money. I hear there are good QBs in 2020 Draft. Colts will be looking at that for sure. I don't expect them to shoot for an 0-16 season. I look for them to do what it takes to win in 2019. They lost Luck, but they just came into a ton of money. Once somebody retires, that frees up the salary cap right then and there. You can bet Colts are going QB early in 2020 draft also. Look for Colts to come out of this pretty good over next 9 months which is The Draft. They now have a ton of free salary cap cash.

All that said and in spite of Browns,  GO BENGALS....NEW DEY. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Stephan A Smith, a Steeler fan picked the Steelers to win the division and the Browns and Ravens to get wild card spots. No mention of the mighty Bengals. Faced with the same predicament as Luck (facing FUTURE HOF'er Baker), often injured AJ Green might throw in the towel like Luck and say why go through all this injury and rehab for nothing.
Reply/Quote