Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers suck!
(08-15-2019, 04:15 PM)XsandOs Wrote: Deflection is never a good strategy.

You should have stopped there. Everything you said afterwards makes the league look just as bad as the Steelers. Thanks for making my point for me.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 06:22 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You should have stopped there. Everything you said afterwards makes the league look just as bad as the Steelers. Thanks for making my point for me.

Misery loves company - but the league is not in your company.

It's all on you.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 07:37 PM)XsandOs Wrote: I
Misery loves company - but the league is not in your company.

It's all on you.

How is it on me? I thought your case was that the Steelers’ guilt was their own and had nothing to do with anyone they were associated with.  My, you’re a slippery one ...
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2019, 07:05 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: How is it on me? I thought your case was that the Steelers’ guilt was their own and had nothing to do with anyone they were associated with.  My, you’re a slippery one ...

I view you and Steelers as one.

Again, nice try.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2019, 02:30 PM)XsandOs Wrote: I view you and Steelers as one.

Again, nice try.

Well, that’s kind of weird. Do you view yourself and the Bengals as one, too?
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2019, 03:29 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Well, that’s kind of weird. Do you view yourself and the Bengals as one, too?

https://pics.me.me/chicks-after-the-game-nfl-memes-ben-roethlisberger-meme-4-52862025.png
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2019, 08:24 PM)XsandOs Wrote:  XsandOs

https://pics.me.me/chicks-after-the-game-nfl-memes-ben-roethlisberger-meme-4-52862025.png

Who’s deflecting now? LOL

But since you don’t seem to have figured it out, let me post your picture for you so everyone can see it without having to click on the link: 

[Image: chicks-after-the-game-nfl-memes-ben-roet...862025.png]

Have a nice day!   Wink
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2019, 09:57 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Who’s deflecting now? LOL

But since you don’t seem to have figured it out, let me post your picture for you so everyone can see it without having to click on the link: 

[Image: chicks-after-the-game-nfl-memes-ben-roet...862025.png]

Have a nice day!   Wink

You have done well. You may now retire for the night Wilson!
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2019, 05:50 PM)XsandOs Wrote: So what?

Your entire organization is built on steroids, cheap shots and a lie.

Every season we get morons like this. They think the Steelers started it and the Steelers were the only team taking steroids. FALSE! It was actually started by Alvin Roy who was the strength coach of the San Diego Chargers in 1963. The Raiders, Cowboys and Chiefs all were using them before the Steelers. 95% of the Chargers were taking steroids in the 1963 season, way before the Steelers. What a coincidence that the Chargers finished 4-10, then they met Alvin Roy and the very next season they finished 11-3 and won the Championship. When the Steelers started taking them every team in the NFL at that time had players taking them. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't post on it. You sound like a whiny *****, especially when you try and take the moral high ground while your team regularly employed criminals to play for your team. 
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2019, 11:23 PM)XsandOs Wrote: You have done well. You may now retire for the night Wilson!

[Image: 91ghLcw5RyL._SL1500_.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 04:03 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Every season we get morons like this. They think the Steelers started it and the Steelers were the only team taking steroids. FALSE! It was actually started by Alvin Roy who was the strength coach of the San Diego Chargers in 1963. The Raiders, Cowboys and Chiefs all were using them before the Steelers. 95% of the Chargers were taking steroids in the 1963 season, way before the Steelers. What a coincidence that the Chargers finished 4-10, then they met Alvin Roy and the very next season they finished 11-3 and won the Championship. When the Steelers started taking them every team in the NFL at that time had players taking them. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't post on it. You sound like a whiny *****, especially when you try and take the moral high ground while your team regularly employed criminals to play for your team. 

Please refrain from name calling and personal attacks.

I am cognizant of the fact that mannerism is not a core principle of Pitt fans and residents, but nonetheless; it is a requiem of this board.

However, I applaud your historical reference as to the genesis of steroid use in NFL. Please remember - you may not have started it, but you certainly perfected it!

And consequentially won multiple SBs.

And again, you may be a product of Steeler nation, but you can be better. You have it in you.

All the steroids, rapes and cheap shots, has brought you to the point of name calling and just being an ass.

Just know that I don't blame you. It's your football Team that has created you.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 09:56 AM)XsandOs Wrote: Please refrain from name calling and personal attacks.

I am cognizant of the fact that mannerism is not a core principle of Pitt fans and residents, but nonetheless; it is a requiem of this board.

However, I applaud your historical reference as to the genesis of steroid use in NFL. Please remember - you may not have started it, but you certainly perfected it!

And again, you may be a product of Steeler nation, but you can be better. You have it in you.

All the steroids, rapes and cheap shots, has brought you to the point of name calling and just being an ass.

Again, if all of this is true to the extent that you say it is, then it is so because the league allowed it to happen with little to no punishment.  Yet you remain a fan of said league.  Apparently, you have a high tolerance for cognitive dissonance.  

Also, I think maybe you ought to leave the use of fancy words to the big kids.  ‘mannerism’ does not mean ‘having good manners’, which seems to be your intended use of the word.  And while you’re at it, you might want to look up the term ‘requiem’:
[Image: i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 10:45 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Again, if all of this is true to the extent that you say it is, then it is so because the league allowed it to happen with little to no punishment.  Yet you remain a fan of said league.  

Also, I think maybe you ought to leave the use of big words to the big kids. ‘Mannerism’ does not mean ‘having good manners’, which seems to be your intended use of the word. And while you’re at it, you might want to look up the term ‘requiem’:
[Image: i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg]

I do realize that I am communicating with "big kids".

You, hiding behind the league, is getting old. So maybe it's time you grow up - intellectually, emotionally, etc.

I find your attempt at grammar correction, comical. I find your continued attempt at diverting the conversation away from your ethically challenged Team, towards the league, as just sad.

But that's understandable. You have no argument against it.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 10:58 AM)XsandOs Wrote: I do realize that I am communicating with "big kids".

You, hiding behind the league, is getting old. So maybe it's time you grow up - intellectually, emotionally, etc.

I find your attempt at grammar correction, comical. I find your continued attempt at diverting the conversation away from your ethically challenged Team, towards the league, as just sad.

But that's understandable. You have no argument against it.

I have never once denied that said corruption exists.  Your assumption that I do is just that - an assumption.  I have accepted that people are imperfect and that no matter which side I take, I will find imperfect people there.  

What I have attempted to do is demonstrate that your supposed moral high ground is precarious because of your support of a league that is demonstrably corrupt itself, a charge that you have no argument against yourself.  But unlike me, you attempt to make that argument as if you are somehow on the side of an unassailable good.  

At the end of the day, I treat the NFL as entertainment, not an extension of myself as you both accuse me of and seem to do yourself.  I hoped that some of my responses would have made it evident that I don’t really take any of this all that seriously, but apparently you have failed to grasp that point.  

As for the corrections, I invite you to look those words up yourself (I even provided links in my previous post).  You used them incorrectly, thus causing your attempts to appear superior to fall a bit flat.  If you don’t think that someone on a smack board would take advantage of an opening like that, I think you fail to grasp the concept.  
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 11:11 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I have never once refuted that said corruption exists.  Your assumption that I do is just that - an assumption.  I have accepted that people are imperfect and that no matter which side I take, I will find imperfect people there.  

What I have attempted to do is demonstrate that your supposed moral high ground is precarious because of your support of a league that is demonstrably corrupt itself, a charge that you have no argument against yourself.  But unlike me, you attempt to make that argument as if you are somehow on the side of an unassailable good.  

At the end of the day, I treat the NFL as entertainment, not an extension of myself as you both accuse me of and seem to do yourself.  I hoped that some of my responses would have made it evident that I don’t really take any of this all that seriously, but apparently you have failed to grasp that point.  

As for the corrections, I invite you to look those words up yourself (I even provided links in my previous post).  You used them incorrectly, thus causing your attempts to appear superior to fall a bit flat.  If you don’t think that someone on a smack board would take advantage of an opening like that, I think you fail to grasp the concept.  

Skeletons hiding in Steelers closet - is an article by ESPN. You should read it.

Your Team was purchased with $2500 that Rooney supposedly won at racetrack.

Multiple references about steroid use and how it began in Pitt.

Shooting police, sexual assault, dirty play.

It's not me taking a moral high ground. It's the fact that your Team has cemented itself in the basement.

I offer you the chance to walk away from rapists, criminals and cheaters.

And BTW, your Team physician was tried and convicted in Ohio. Because the armPitt of Pennsylvania, views peddling steroids and narcotics, as the norm.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2019, 01:35 PM)PhilHos Wrote: As do the Ravens (this means that I'm saying that the Ravens also suck, Steelers fans. It's called writing at a level above the 3rd grade).

This division is going to a team from Ohio. The Bengals and Browns are going to be fighting it out. Seriously. I honestly think the Bengals and Browns are going to be the 2 teams at the top of the division.

Have fun in the basement, Steelers and Ravens fans. Enjoy the snacks and games, us Ohio teams left you.  :andy:

Just a reminder:

Pitt Sux
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 09:56 AM)XsandOs Wrote: Please refrain from name calling and personal attacks.

Wow, you cry about me name calling and then call me an ass. Let me say this again in a way I don't hurt your itty bitty feelings on a smack talk message board. Alvin Roy started with the Chargers. In his first year they won the Championship. When he went to the Chiefs, they won the championship 3 years later. When he went to the Cowboys, they won the championship his first season. He then went to the Raiders. The season he died, they won the Super Bowl. The other teams had to start using steroids if they wanted to compete. Your lack of steroid use and where it started isn't your fault.

You may be a product of Bengals Nation, but you can be better. You have it in you.

All the steroids, rape attempts and cheap shots has brought you to the point of name calling and being whiny. 

I don't blame you for your lack of football knowledge. It's your football team that has created you.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 01:02 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Wow, you cry about me name calling and then call me an ass. Let me say this again in a way I don't hurt your itty bitty feelings on a smack talk message board. Alvin Roy started with the Chargers. In his first year they won the Championship. When he went to the Chiefs, they won the championship 3 years later. When he went to the Cowboys, they won the championship his first season. He then went to the Raiders. The season he died, they won the Super Bowl. The other teams had to start using steroids if they wanted to compete. Your lack of steroid use and where it started isn't your fault.

You may be a product of Bengals Nation, but you can be better. You have it in you.

All the steroids, rape attempts and cheap shots has brought you to the point of name calling and being whiny. 

I don't blame you for your lack of football knowledge. It's your football team that has created you.

I was going to read your post, but since you are a crass child, I won't.

If your conscience still allows you to follow the Steelers, then I'm afraid you are dim witted - thus; not a person with whom one should hold a reasonable conversation.

However, if you and your friend, both apologize for your Team's illegal, unethical and immoral behavior, then maybe someday, you will be forgiven.

I do have hope for you both. You are just disillusioned, but yet salvageable.

Join the Bengals bandwagon. Clean and wholesome. Unlike the Team in armPitt of PA.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 01:20 PM)XsandOs Wrote: I was going to read your post, but since you are a crass child, I won't.

If your conscience still allows you to follow the Steelers, then I'm afraid you are dim witted - thus; not a person with whom one should hold a reasonable conversation.

However, if you and your friend, both apologize for your Team's illegal, unethical and immoral behavior, then maybe someday, you will be forgiven.

Join the Bengals bandwagon. Clean and wholesome. Unlike the Team in armPitt of PA.

I’ll leave the two of you to hash this out. Have a nice day.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 01:20 PM)XsandOs Wrote: I was going to read your post, but since you are a crass child, I won't.

Clean and wholesome? Don't make me laugh. Chris Henry said hi. Your team at one point had more criminals on it than any other team in the NFL. Please apologize for your team's illegal, unethical and immoral behavior, then maybe someday, you will be forgiven. 
Reply/Quote