Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers suck!
(08-17-2019, 02:21 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I’ll leave the two of you to hash this out.  Have a nice day.

Yeah this guy is a joke. I can take care of him myself.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 03:00 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Clean and wholesome? Don't make me laugh. Chris Henry said hi. Your team at one point had more criminals on it than any other team in the NFL. Please apologize for your team's illegal, unethical and immoral behavior, then maybe someday, you will be forgiven. 

You are a horrible, heartless, brat. Completely devoid of any compassion.

The man has passed on. And you are insulting him.

That is a Steeler fan for you.

Unless you are saying that you met him and now you have been resurrected - which is blasphemous.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 04:59 PM)XsandOs Wrote: You are a horrible, heartless, brat. Completely devoid of any compassion.

Unless you are saying that you met him and now you have been resurrected - which is blasphemous.

I know I washed my hands of this earlier, but I just have to get this one thing in:

Some of the Steelers of the 70s have passed away also, many of whom were probably guilty of using steroids. Are they likewise exonerated through death, or is this another one of your double standards? Just curious.

Carry on.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 05:53 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I know I washed my hands of this earlier, but I just have to get this one thing in:

Some of the Steelers of the 70s have passed away also, many of whom were probably guilty of using steroids.  Are they likewise exonerated through death, or is this another one of your double standards?  Just curious.  

Carry on.

I knew you wouldn't be able to stay out of it.  Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 06:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I knew you wouldn't be able to stay out of it.  Mellow

[Image: giphy.gif]

What can I say? He should stop lobbing softballs up there ...
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 07:04 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

What can I say? He should stop lobbing softballs up there ...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 05:53 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I know I washed my hands of this earlier, but I just have to get this one thing in:

Some of the Steelers of the 70s have passed away also, many of whom were probably guilty of using steroids. Are they likewise exonerated through death, or is this another one of your double standards? Just curious.

Carry on.

Never mentioned any names. I respect the deceased.

I know you are in an indefensible position with your Team.

BTW, your owner actually bought this Team with $2500 that he supposedly won at the racetrack.

That is the beginning scene of a crime movie.

(08-17-2019, 06:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I knew you wouldn't be able to stay out of it.  Mellow

He just gave up. Tried to squirm and divert every way, but the stench is too strong for him to rub off.

And his buddy, is obviously half witted.

Steelers Suck!!!
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 07:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote:

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 09:17 PM)XsandOs Wrote: Never mentioned any names. I respect the deceased.

BTW, your owner actually bought this Team with $2500 that he supposedly won at the racetrack.

He just gave up. Tried to squirm and divert every way, but the stench is too strong for him to rub off.

Steelers Suck!!!

You’re just the life of the party, ain’t ya? 

Also, I guess it’s option ‘b’, then.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 04:59 PM)XsandOs Wrote: You are a horrible, heartless, brat. Completely devoid of any compassion.

Again, you call me names, but cry when I called you names. You sure love to be a hypocrite, don't you? I'm not a horrible heartless brat. I just play one of the Bengals smack talk board. When you act like your team is a saint, don't act surprised when you're called out on your blatant hypocrisy. 

(08-17-2019, 09:17 PM)XsandOs Wrote: Never mentioned any names. I respect the deceased.

Steelers Suck!!!

Again more name calling and being a hypocrite. When you were saying about the owner buying the team by money he won at the racetrack, you obviously were talking about Art Rooney. Well that's calling out the owner. It doesn't matter if you didn't say his name. There was only 1 person who it could have been. You love trying to play the victim game. No one is buying your story though. How can you act support a franchise that employed rapists, druggies women beaters, etc but then take shots at Steelers fans for doing the same thing? I support the Steelers and the players on the team. I don't always agree with what they do off the field, but until I have no sin, who the hell am I to be taking shots at them? You should think that way as well. 
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 11:27 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Again, you call me names, but cry when I called you names. You sure love to be a hypocrite, don't you? I'm not a horrible heartless brat. I just play one of the Bengals smack talk board. When you act like your team is a saint, don't act surprised when you're called out on your blatant hypocrisy. 

Again more name calling and being a hypocrite. When you were saying about the owner buying the team by money he won at the racetrack, you obviously were talking about Art Rooney. Well that's calling out the owner. It doesn't matter if you didn't say his name. There was only 1 person who it could have been. You love trying to play the victim game. No one is buying your story though. How can you act support a franchise that employed rapists, druggies women beaters, etc but then take shots at Steelers fans for doing the same thing? I support the Steelers and the players on the team. I don't always agree with what they do off the field, but until I have no sin, who the hell am I to be taking shots at them? You should think that way as well. 

I will not read your incoherent dissertation on how to chew gum and blow a bubble.

You obviously don’t get it. Disappointing, really.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 11:52 AM)XsandOs Wrote: I will not read your incoherent dissertation on how to chew gum and blow a bubble.

You obviously don’t get it. Disappointing, really.

Translation: You're right and I'm wrong so I will give up. Wink 
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 12:53 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Translation: You're right and I'm wrong so I will give up. Wink 

Whatever helps you minimize the local injection reaction to steroids.

BTW, Rudolph "the red nose reindeer" looks to be on the clear now. The head on that cabbage.

FYI, "clear" is the steroids your Team physician was giving to your players.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 02:21 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I’ll leave the two of you to hash this out. Have a nice day.

(08-17-2019, 03:00 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Clean and wholesome? Don't make me laugh. Chris Henry said hi. Your team at one point had more criminals on it than any other team in the NFL. Please apologize for your team's illegal, unethical and immoral behavior, then maybe someday, you will be forgiven. 

Dear JSS and Captain.

Firstly, I admire the fact that you are on this board and identify yourselves as fans of Steelers. Shows character......despite the fact that your Team is an abomination and an insult to the good name of NFL.

So kudos and reps to you both!

I was merely attempting to establish a baseline, from which we can have future debates once the season starts.

For example, if Ben sexually assaults another female (or a male - after all, it is Pitt), then there is a good possibility you will win the SB. He is 2 for 2.

That is referred to as causal relationship and, thus, correlative.

Good luck!
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 02:11 PM)XsandOs Wrote: Dear JSS and Captain.

Firstly, I admire the fact that you are on this board and identify yourselves as fans of Steelers. Shows character......despite the fact that your Team is an abomination and an insult to the good name of NFL.

I was merely attempting to establish a baseline, from which we can have future debates once the season starts.

For example, if Ben sexually assaults another female (or a male - after all, it is Pitt), then there is a good possibility you will win the SB. He is 2 for 2.

Good luck!

The "good name of the NFL"?  You mean this NFL?  

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/gallery/deflategate-notable-nfl-scandals-bountygate-bullygate-ray-rice-ray-lewis-012315
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 02:22 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The "good name of the NFL"?  You mean this NFL?  

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/gallery/deflategate-notable-nfl-scandals-bountygate-bullygate-ray-rice-ray-lewis-012315

Look JSS, every elderly billionaire man needs a massage, occasionally.....from a prostitute.........in Florida.

You simply do not have the capacity to appreciate that need.

I find it rather pompous of you to pass judgement, unless you have spent a single day in Kraft's shoes!!!
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 02:37 PM)XsandOs Wrote: Look JSS, every elderly billionaire man needs a massage, occasionally.....from a prostitute.........in Florida.

I find it rather pompous of you to pass judgement, unless you have spent a single day in Kraft's shoes!!!

[Image: i-see-what-you-did-there.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 02:11 PM)XsandOs Wrote: Dear JSS and Captain.

Good luck!

I've been coming to the Bengals board since 2005. I'm not going anywhere win or lose. Not all of us Steelers fans like Ben as a human being. We, the majority, think he's a major douche bag in real life. However, just because we support the Steelers, doesn't mean we have to support each and every player on the team.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 04:06 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I've been coming to the Bengals board since 2005. I'm not going anywhere win or lose. Not all of us Steelers fans like Ben as a human being. We, the majority, think he's a major douche bag in real life. However, just because we support the Steelers, doesn't mean we have to support each and every player on the team.

I don't blame you. What else is there to do in armPitt?

BTW, did you eat paint chips as a child? Were you allowed to play with commercial grade glue growing up? I'm trying to find the etiology of why one becomes a Steeler fan.

We arlready know what happened to your friend, JSS. It's a shame, really.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 02:37 PM)XsandOs Wrote: Look JSS, every elderly billionaire man needs a massage, occasionally.....from a prostitute.........in Florida.

By the way, why did you feel the need to defend a scandal that wasn’t even in the article?  LOL
Reply/Quote