Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers vs Bengals
After pouring through the post-game posts here, and trying to talk about it, it is probably gonna be best to avoid discussing the game for a few days.

And I don't blame Bengals fans for feeling horrible and not knowing who or what to blame.

But thanks to the one Bengals fan who posted a congratulatory thread to the Steelers! Hopefully the other fans won't disown him! Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
I didnt start a new thread about it, but I offered my congrats in my "I'm standing up and saying it" thread.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:34 PM)Beaker Wrote: I didnt start a new thread about it, but I offered my congrats in my "I'm standing up and saying it" thread.

So noted.

There may have been a few posts like that.  I didn't notice any other though.

But I still think it might take a few days (or weeks) for fans to cool down to talk about the game.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:34 PM)Beaker Wrote: I didnt start a new thread about it, but I offered my congrats in my "I'm standing up and saying it" thread.

This is true. You get credit.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: After pouring through the post-game posts here, and trying to talk about it, it is probably gonna be best to avoid discussing the game for a few days.

And I don't blame Bengals fans for feeling horrible and not knowing who or what to blame.

But thanks to the one Bengals fan who posted a congratulatory thread to the Steelers! Hopefully the other fans won't disown him!   Smirk

As a die hard Bengals fan, this one was very difficult to swallow. Calls, fluky plays, costly 4Q turnover, all accumulated into the loss. Just very disappointed. I can go on about the Joey Porter incident or the questionable calls, but the truth is you hold onto the football you win the game. Very easy. I have respect for AB, so I hope he is able to play against Denver next week (definitely need him).

I'll be here to talk football the rest of the playoffs, and the offseason, regardless of who is playing. That being said, I have a feeling NE with Edelman back and in playoff football takes on Carolina in the SB! Brady is just a freaking winner. We need to find some people with that attitude in our organization Ninja
Reply/Quote
We suck.. You guys hung in there and let us give it away. Congrats.
Reply/Quote