Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers vs Bengals Playoff game
Happy two year anniversary!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I was so happy that the Bungals got that close to a playoff win. Their fans must of been ecstatic. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Y’all are obsessed with the Bengals. Weirdos.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2018, 08:11 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: I was so happy that the Bungals got that close to a playoff win. Their fans must of been ecstatic. ThumbsUp

Gratz on your happiness.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Yawn

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sorry folks....my facebook memories were showing me tweeting about the game during the game and I didn't even realize it has been two years already.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2018, 09:13 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Y’all are obsessed with the Bengals. Weirdos.

It's a BENGALS board. It's the SMACK TALK section.  Still not seeing the connection??  

In a few years when the the two teams roles are reversed, y'all be all over Steeler boards doing the same thing.  
Reply/Quote
Maybe someday we'll be able to play yinz with our starting QB. (Did I use that right?)
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2018, 03:41 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Maybe someday we'll be able to play yinz with our starting QB.  (Did I use that right?)

Not really.  You are technically not entitled to use the possessive in that instance, unless this is Mike Brown or someone under the employment of the Bengals organization.  
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2018, 03:43 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Not really.  You are technically not entitled to use the possessive in that instance, unless this is Mike Brown or someone under the employment of the Bengals organization.  

Thank God.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2018, 12:36 PM)Tama Wrote: It's a BENGALS board. It's the SMACK TALK section.  Still not seeing the connection??  

All of that is true but doesn’t change the fact that you all are obsessed with the Bengals and are weirdos. In fact, it strengthens my point.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2018, 07:32 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: All of that is true but doesn’t change the fact that you all are obsessed with the Bengals and are weirdos. In fact, it strengthens my point.

Yup. It's all 'bout dem Bengals, boss.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2018, 07:32 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: All of that is true but doesn’t change the fact that you all are obsessed with the Bengals and are weirdos. In fact, it strengthens my point.

Nope, it doesn't.  At all.  Steeler fans commenting on the Bengals and vice-versa is exactly why this section of the forum exists. Take the Steeler fans out of here and you might as well close up shop. 

Now...go back and take a look at all the other sections...used ONLY by Bengal fans yet heavily populated by all kinds of different threads about the Steelers.  You are the ones obsessed.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2018, 09:58 PM)Tama Wrote: Nope, it doesn't.  At all.  Steeler fans commenting on the Bengals and vice-versa is exactly why this section of the forum exists. Take the Steeler fans out of here and you might as well close up shop. 

Now...go back and take a look at all the other sections...used ONLY by Bengal fans yet heavily populated by all kinds of different threads about the Steelers.  You are the ones obsessed.

You mean the one?

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2018, 09:58 PM)Tama Wrote: Nope, it doesn't.  At all.  Steeler fans commenting on the Bengals and vice-versa is exactly why this section of the forum exists. Take the Steeler fans out of here and you might as well close up shop. 

You must be talking about Jungle Noise, the only forum on here *for bengals fans ONLY*...where they report on all the stupid steelers fans and players that can't get the Bengals out of their heads.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

No, this particular forum exists because you freaks log on to it. Go away and we’ll see if shop is closed up. (It won’t)

Yinz are a novelty here. Existence for amusement. You’re the only ones who aren’t in on the joke.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2018, 10:43 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: No, this particular forum exists because you freaks log on to it. Go away and we’ll see if shop is closed up. (It won’t)

Yinz are a novelty here. Existence for amusement. You’re the only ones who aren’t in on the joke.

You don't sound amused at all, you sound angry..as though another Steeler fan just pushed your button.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 12:38 AM)Vlad Wrote: You don't sound amused at all, you sound angry..as though another Steeler fan just pushed your button.

In order for there to be “another” there would’ve been one to begin with. Nope.

You are amusing. Nothing more/less. Be proud of it.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2018, 10:43 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: You’re the only ones who aren’t in on the joke.

I agree....We are not allowed to post in the joke....           THE JOKE 
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 12:22 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I agree....We are not allowed to post in the joke....           THE JOKE 

Meh....... bigger joke

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote