Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers vs Bengals preview NFL Now
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-previews/0ap3000000567072/Bengals-vs-Steelers-Preview

Nothing like asking a former steeler his game pick ...... Should have at least brought in Solomon.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 12:42 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-previews/0ap3000000567072/Bengals-vs-Steelers-Preview

Nothing like asking a former steeler his game pick ......  Should have at least brought in Solomon.

ugh ya I already watched that. What else would Ike Taylor say?

It's amazing his forehead is so big with such little brain function.

What I DID learn is that Eifert is going to have a field day. 
Reply/Quote
Ike, I'm sorry, but your team doesn't have a secondary any longer. The Bengals do...that is the difference in this game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ike be wrong.

That Secondary will have problems with more than just Eifert. MLJ, Green, Sanu and the backs will tear them a
new ass. Plus Ben is hobbled and we have a damn fine pass rush and Geno be back to destroy Ben some more.

The only way the Stealers win this game is if we kill ourselves with penalties, key players go down to injury due
to cheap shots, the refs go more biased than usual for them, Bell, Brown and Bryant all have big games and Ben
gets no pressure in his face.

I doubt all these things fall into place for the Stealers, Bengals win this game and sweep them most likely.

This is their best chance though them being at home, i will give them that and it is not terrible for us if we do
lose this one. We have to lose a game some time this season, better now than in the Playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 06:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The only way the Stealers win this game is if we kill ourselves with penalties, key players go down to injury due
to cheap shots, the refs go more biased than usual for them,
gets no pressure in his face.

This is the one that always scares me.  Even more so that they've been relatively fair this season thus far.  We're due for a real one-sided holding parade of flags at some point.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 06:58 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: This is the one that always scares me.  Even more so that they've been relatively fair this season thus far.  We're due for a real one-sided holding parade of flags at some point.

The refs scare me much more than the Stealers no question.
Reply/Quote
ITT, people getting mad at a former Steeler picking the Steelers to win.

Ike's ok, I mean, he was a Steeler so **** him, but he's alright. He gives credit when credit's due.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 07:38 PM)Stormborn Wrote: ITT, people getting mad at a former Steeler picking the Steelers to win.

Ike's ok, I mean, he was a Steeler so **** him, but he's alright. He gives credit when credit's due.

Yeah, for a Stealer he isn't that big a shithead.
Reply/Quote
The bimbo says, "Check out or whatever for more insightful commentary...", or something like that. That garbage was insightful? There are 100 people on this board that could provide more insight than that garbage.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 08:05 PM)Utts Wrote: The bimbo says, "Check out or whatever for more insightful commentary...", or something like that. That garbage was insightful? There are 100 people on this board that could provide more insight than that garbage.

It was pretty sad, only Eifert is good but the Steelers are good at stopping TE's and that Ike
sees the Steelers giving the Bengals their first loss not surprisingly. Again, pretty sad for the
so called NFL.com.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 08:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It was pretty sad, only Eifert is good but the Steelers are good at stopping TE's and that Ike
sees the Steelers giving the Bengals their first loss not surprisingly. Again, pretty sad for the
so called NFL.com.

The Steelers are second to last in the league in the number of touchdowns by the tightend.  Eifert has the potential for a very nice day.  Reading some of the Steelers boards they are all saying they might have a good defence "if they ever learned to cover a TE"  They pay too much attention to Eifert and leaves someone else open.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I can't believe Ike has made it this far.

He is a horrible media member. Shek basically carries him, along with a random NFL now spot with MJD. Who is actually pretty good
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 08:34 PM)pally Wrote: The Steelers are second to last in the league in the number of touchdowns by the tightend.  Eifert has the potential for a very nice day.  Reading some of the Steelers boards they are all saying they might have a good defence "if they ever learned to cover a TE"  They pay too much attention to Eifert and leaves someone else open.  

Ah, i heard it wrong the first time around, thanks. Looks even worse for the Steelers Pally.

Too many weapons for these guys to stop, like i said we will have to lose this game through being penalty stricken
and many other ways for the game to break the Steelers way. I just don't see it all falling that way for them.

The odds are just not in their favor in THAT many aspects. We are too stacked on both sides of the ball and they
are honestly, roughed up and we are not. That might be our loss from this game, a few injuries. The bastids.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 08:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I can't believe Ike has made it this far.  

He is a horrible media member.  Shek basically carries him, along with a random NFL now spot with MJD.   Who is actually pretty good

That was just a terrible, lazy job by Ike there. I saw him do a nice spot a week or two ago though.

Maybe Ike was just stoned or somethin'. Looked like it haha
Reply/Quote
Gay is out as well. Which means a practice squad guy at Corner.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 09:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Gay is out as well.   Which means a practice squad guy at Corner.

Gets even worse for them lol
Reply/Quote