Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Jags are my second favorite team now.
Time for Ben to retire.

Had a good game but Jacksonville is younger and going nowhere.

Ben's window just slammed shut.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Doubt it. 469 yds and 5 TDs. Unfortunately, he still has it.

It's all a money grab at this point. He's not going to another super bowl without a top ranked defense.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:39 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I wasn't even going to watch the SB if the Steelers were in it. Now I'm looking forward to it. Go Vikes.

I know the feeling. Sounds like I missed a good game. I literally can't watch that team, the crap they get away with just burns my ass. I can barely watch when we play them. They have always been trash but the last straw for me was the 05 wildcard game. That's when the hatred towards Pitt started for most, but they have always been a dirty team. That franchise has single handily ruined football for everyone. Most of these pansy rules today are the result of Pitt, most cases against us.

As for Jax winning, I love it! Jax has been building a nice team, same with Oak and eventually Cleveland will be a force to reckon with. I hope we get our shit together before that happens. Our best chance for a playoff win might just be the next couple years while Balt is not themselves, Pitt may lose Bell or Ben might retire and Cleveland still searching for their franchise QB. But like you said, with Pitt out I can now enjoy the championship games and SB. Thanks Jax.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:14 PM)BengalRed Wrote: As a Viet Nam Era veteran my thoughts exactly.

Much respect.  My uncle died in Vietnam in 1968.  He is our family's hero.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 08:06 PM)Go Cards Wrote: steelers lose !

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
It was fun to see the Jaguars, a warm weather team, go in and punch the Steelers in the mouth on a 15-degree day. When they got up 21-0 and the Steelers scored pretty easily, it seemed like it might go the way the last game the Bengals played against the Steelers went. And while LeVeon Bell never really got on track, the Steelers made some beautiful pass plays, but in the end the Jaguars wanted it more and congratulations to Blake Bortles and whomever their field goal kicker is.

To beat New England, Jacksonville will have to tighten up their defense and overcome the league and ref bias for the Patriots at Gillette Stadium. The Patriots and Titans game turned on a ridiculous encroachment call that extended a Patriot's drive when replays showed the Patriot's players moved first. According to some online articles, even the Patriot's own fans are getting tired of them.
Reply/Quote
Heh. Inspired by the Buffalo fans, I just made a donation to Blake Bortles' foundation in thanks for beating the Stealers. $45.42...get it?
Reply/Quote