Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers vs. Jags
(01-11-2018, 04:04 PM)Wyche Wrote: They visit the retirement home every Sunday?

Every F'n Sunday.  I know that makes you jealous given no one visits you.  Yeah, we see you sitting there all alone playing checkers with yourself.  Kids think you're weird.  They are right.   Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 04:08 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Every F'n Sunday.  I know that makes you jealous given no one visits you.  Yeah, we see you sitting there all alone playing checkers with yourself.  Kids think you're weird.  They are right.   Cool

Damn meddling kids......

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 03:36 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: #1.  It's ridiculous to believe even for a minute Takedown was being"genuine" with that question.

#2.  My actual stance is exactly how I put it.  I don't care.  The average pro football play has done or will do things that are not agreeable.  I watch the game for entertainment not for amoral compass.  

Your last paragraph is taken care of with #1.

P.S.  It's hilarious that you call for not jumping to conclusions but then you just disregard anything I say and jump to your own about my "actual stance".  Lol...good lookin' out.
Cry about it. Your whole fan base is hypocritical. Do I want to see a player get hurt? No. Not even a squealer. Do I care if the guy ever walks again? Yeah, I think I do.. I don't know the guy personally, I just know he, like many other Steeler players, target key players in game risking their own health. It's the Steeler way. This is comparable to me trying to feel bad if Shazier ran out in the middle of traffic one day just for shits and giggles and he became paralyzed for life after getting hit by a truck. What do you expect? You reap what you sow. Sorry karma came back hard...? Hope he learned his lesson. That's all I got. You don't see Cincinnati fans/players mimicking hurt players or making a dummy out of one and hanging it by the neck? CLASSSSSYYYYYY.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 04:09 PM)Takedown Wrote: Cry about it. Your whole fan base is hypocritical. Do I want to see a player get hurt? No. Not even a squealer. Do I care if the guy ever walks again? Yeah, I think I do.. I don't know they guy personally, I just know he, like many other Steeler players, target key players in game risking their own health. It's the Steeler way. This is comparable to me trying to feel bad if Shazier ran out in the middle of traffic one day just for shits and giggles and he became paralyzed for life after getting hit by a truck. What do you expect? You reap what you sow. Sorry karma came back hard...? Hope he learned his lesson. That's all I got. You don't see Cincinnati fans/players mimicking hurt players or making a dummy out of one and hanging it by the neck? CLASSSSSYYYYYY.

LOL...Crying about it.  I was just using you as a reference to prove a point about something another poster said.  You just confirmed the rest.  LOL about your classy comment.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 04:15 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...Crying about it.  I was just using you as a reference to prove a point about something another poster said.  You just confirmed the rest.  LOL about your classy comment.
A wolf in sheep's clothing if I ever seen it. What's funny is how much you actually acknowledge in an argument. You're like a child. "LOL LOL". There's nothing classy about your fan base. You root for thugs.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 04:22 PM)Takedown Wrote: A wolf in sheep's clothing if I ever seen it. What's funny is how much you actually acknowledge in an argument. You're like a child. "LOL LOL". There's nothing classy about your fan base. You root for thugs.

You have to be kidding.  I have never said anywhere anything about any fan basses class...What truly frustrates you is the fact that I will not take responsibility for the actions of some within the Steelers fan base.  Here's the thing...I don't have to.  I only have to take responsibility for the things I do.

The child here is you, given the fact that you think what someone else does is somehow attachd to me because we happen to root for the same teem.  How ridiculous a concept.  

You root for thugs as well.  I mean Burfict is considered right up there with Suh.  Pac Man?  Come on man.  That being said it really has nothing to do with you.   Only your actions determine you class or lack there of.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 04:29 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You have to be kidding.  I have never said anywhere anything about any fan basses class...What truly frustrates you is the fact that I will not take responsibility for the actions of some within the Steelers fan base.  Here's the thing...I don't have to.  I only have to take responsibility for the things I do.

The child here is you, given the fact that you think what someone else does is somehow attachd to me because we happen to root for the same teem.  How ridiculous a concept.  

You root for thugs as well.  I mean Burfict is considered right up there with Suh.  Pac Man?  Come on man.  That being said it really has nothing to do with you.   Only your actions determine you class or lack there of.
Not at all. I just know you're full of s**t and I'm pointing it out. I don't expect you to expose yourself. You don't get that much credit.

*Team

So you admit your team is full of thugs? I'm sorry, but Suh is on another level from Burfict. God forbid Tez being a Steeler, probably wouldn't have ever been suspended one game. And yeah PacMan could've been gone 2 years ago, not a fan of him as a person.

Reply/Quote
[Image: gif-popcorn-food-1212454.gif]

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 04:45 PM)Takedown Wrote: Not at all. I just know you're full of s**t and I'm pointing it out. I don't expect you to expose yourself. You don't get that much credit.

*Team

So you admit your team is full of thugs? I'm sorry, but Suh is on another level from Burfict. God forbid Tez being a Steeler, probably wouldn't have ever been suspended one game. And yeah PacMan could've been gone 2 years ago, not a fan of him as a person.

LOL...This is just embarrassing for you.  I thought maybe you might be able to get it but clearly you are stuck on this shared responsibility thing.  Wake me up when you get a clue.

P.S.  Burfict a Suh are on the same level, Suh is just a better player.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 04:56 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...This is just embarrassing for you.  I thought maybe you might be able to get it but clearly you are stuck on this shared responsibility thing.  Wake me up when you get a clue.

P.S.  Burfict a Suh are on the same level, Suh is just a better player.

Panic

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 05:00 PM)Takedown Wrote: Panic

LOL..Kid if Autism was a language you would speak it fluently.   Cool

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 05:01 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL..Kid if Autism was a language you would speak it fluently.   Cool

Coming from they guy with the excessive "LOL", that doesn't mean much. Now go to sleep, before you break your keyboard.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 04:03 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Unless you are making a joke about the missing space between A and moral, are you indicating there is a moral compass reason to watch football?

Of course not. But I do believe a person with moral integrity and a mind of their own should be able to be on one side of the fence or the other. The questions were simple yet you chose to ride the fence. There may not be a “moral compass reason to watch football” but when it comes to the questions posed, where does your moral compass point? Maybe you don’t have one, and if that’s the case, that is fine as well. But, if that’s true, then doesn’t that mean you’re saying you “don’t care” and that you believe anything goes because it’s strictly entertainment, in essence condoning it?

Of course this is all speculative and if you’d just formulate a straight answer we would know. Again nobody is judging, inquiring minds just want to know, that’s all.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 11:25 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: No offense, but I don’t want you playing with my nuts.  You’re not my type.  

Just remember where you heard it first!

Seems to be a Steeler fan fetish (nuts) and it is very creepy  Nervous
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 05:04 PM)Takedown Wrote: Coming from they guy with the excessive "LOL", that doesn't mean much. Now go to sleep, before you break your keyboard.

Okay....You win.   Mellow

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 05:08 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Okay....You win.   Mellow

Awww.. You wanna stay and talk? I'm so sorry! You steeler fans really are that obsessed...

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 05:11 PM)Takedown Wrote: Awww.. You wanna stay and talk? I'm so sorry! You steeler fans really are that obsessed...

Wow that brilliance.  I'm in awe.  

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 05:13 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Wow that brilliance.  I'm in awe.   :hooked:

Reply/Quote
This is high quality.

Reply/Quote
[Image: 54lwcAU.gif]

Reply/Quote