Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers vs. Jags
(01-11-2018, 04:09 PM)Takedown Wrote:  You don't see Cincinnati fans/players mimicking hurt players or making a dummy out of one and hanging it by the neck? CLASSSSSYYYYYY.

Sorry, don't mean to butt in, but that line gave me a pretty good laugh. Who could forget a hurt Ben Rothlesberger being carted off the field in Cincinatti to a chorus of boos, obsentities and fans throwing beer cans at him. Well, no one can because it was played over and over and over all that week by ESPEN, NFL ch, etc.  If there were any fans left in the NFL that didn't already consider Bengal fans total dbags, that pretty much cemented it. 

I've been to countless Steeler games and other games in many other cities, and I can honestly say I've never seen that kind of classless display toward a rival injured player, ever.

And of course you can't have this conversation without mentioning  that famous game that play had to be stopped so your head coach could get on the PA system and beg the fans to stop being scumbags.  

But go on believing your fan base is superior to...well...anyone.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 10:58 PM)Tama Wrote: I've been to countless Steeler games and other games in many other cities, and I can honestly say I've never seen that kind of classless display toward a rival injured player, ever.

You don't have to go to other cities to see classless displays....just look at Juju standing over a player before knowing just how badly the guy may, or may not be injured. Or go into you own locker room and listen to your own WR yelling "karma" in the background while Juju is "apologizing". Or watch your own players do an end zone celebration where one player stands over another lying on the ground pretending to be injured....even though 2 weeks before he stood in the locker room before the microphones and said how sorry he was for standing over a downed opponent.

I have been to 30 of the 32 NFL stadiums. And I find steeler fans easily to be the biggest D bags around. Your righteous indignation is almost as big a joke as that cardboard box you live in and are using as a pedestal.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 04:56 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...This is just embarrassing for you.  I thought maybe you might be able to get it but clearly you are stuck on this shared responsibility thing.  Wake me up when you get a clue.

P.S.  Burfict a Suh are on the same level, Suh is just a better player.

That's not true at all.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 10:58 PM)Tama Wrote: Sorry, don't mean to butt in, but that line gave me a pretty good laugh. Who could forget a hurt Ben Rothlesberger being carted off the field in Cincinatti to a chorus of boos, obsentities and fans throwing beer cans at him. Well, no one can because it was played over and over and over all that week by ESPEN, NFL ch, etc.  If there were any fans left in the NFL that didn't already consider Bengal fans total dbags, that pretty much cemented it. 

I've been to countless Steeler games and other games in many other cities, and I can honestly say I've never seen that kind of classless display toward a rival injured player, ever.

And of course you can't have this conversation without mentioning  that famous game that play had to be stopped so your head coach could get on the PA system and beg the fans to stop being scumbags.  

Yeah, must be nice to have the NFL owner in the Steelers pockets. If Burfict sneezed on Big Ben it would be global news. Tez makes a clean hit on Bell and everyone says it was a dirty hit cause Bell got hurt by natural play. Burfict has his share of sketchy plays after the whistle, but the Steelers don't even hide it because they get away with it, they know it and show no shame. Juju only got suspended 1 game because he basically showed his d*** on live tv standing over Tez after an illegal cheap shot to the head (then mimicked the same play against another team, in a td celebration which WASN'T even looked into or reported by ESPN/anyone; obsessed much?). And as if that wasn't enough, Steeler nation made a dummy out to be Tez and hung it by the neck. I'm sorry, but neither of those can be topped and the list goes on my friend.

Any fan base is superior to the Steelers' fan base. That's not saying much either, pretty easy to do.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 11:21 PM)Beaker Wrote: You don't have to go to other cities to see classless displays....just look at Juju standing over a player before knowing just how badly the guy may, or may not be injured. Or go into you own locker room and listen to your own WR yelling "karma" in the background while Juju is "apologizing". Or watch your own players do an end zone celebration where one player stands over another lying on the ground pretending to be injured....even though 2 weeks before he stood in the locker room before the microphones and said how sorry he was for standing over a downed opponent.

I have been to 30 of the 32 NFL stadiums. And I find steeler fans easily to be the biggest D bags around. Your righteous indignation is almost as big a joke as that cardboard box you live in and are using as a pedestal.
After going to see the Bengals/Steelers game in 2016, my gf said she would never go to another game against the Steelers. Constant taunting, spilling beer everywhere, cussing at us and all Bengals fans around just trying to trigger someone to fight, I would be on my feet cheering and steeler fans would just stare you down and act like they were ready to choke you to death, it was pretty bad. I'll gladly go to another Bengals/Steelers game, but my lady will not be attending. I've never had a bad experience with other fan bases, I even get along with Ravens and Browns fans. If I had to break down our/my past experiences with Steeler nation, it would be in two words. Vile and Obnoxious.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 11:47 PM)McC Wrote: That's not true at all.

He knows.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 10:58 PM)Tama Wrote: Sorry, don't mean to butt in, but that line gave me a pretty good laugh. Who could forget a hurt Ben Rothlesberger being carted off the field in Cincinatti to a chorus of boos, obsentities and fans throwing beer cans at him. Well, no one can because it was played over and over and over all that week by ESPEN, NFL ch, etc.  If there were any fans left in the NFL that didn't already consider Bengal fans total dbags, that pretty much cemented it. 

Sam Wyche was a good coach but he was wrong about one thing that day when he had to get on the PA system and tell those white trash fans to stop throwing things. Sincinnati IS Cleveland. That is pretty obvious. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 06:31 AM)Takedown Wrote:  If I had to break down our/my past experiences with Steeler nation, it would be in two words. Vile and Obnoxious.

Yep. Bengals/Steelers games were always my favorites to attend. Seemed to always be a lot of fights though and security was always busy. However, those games bring out the worst of fans on both sides. To me however, it seemed a lot of fights were started by drunk mouthy women and the men defending their honor. LOL. I remember after we beat the steelers in a comeback win late in the 4th qtr, I stopped at the Hustler store on the way home. There was a couple in there. Guy wearing a steelers jersey, woman wearing a Bengals jersey. I could tell they just came from the game. They were standing in front of a bunch of dildo's, LOL. So, my drunk humorous mind had to take advantage of the situation and said to the guy, "Looks like your buying her a strap on so you can get F***** by the bengals twice in one day." Dude was ready to throw down right then and there. No sense of humor. I was laughing to hard to take his anger seriously. His wife/GF was kinda giggling too which didn't help. I had to get out of there before he started throwing rubber dicks at me and stuff. Funny how some can't take a joke after a loss.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 08:36 AM)Takedown Wrote: Nervous much? Sounds an awful lot like you're pre-empting a Jags win... Lol. Nice try ThumbsUp

I know reality when it kicks me in the ass. The Jags have a better shot at the Steelers than the Bengals ever have in the play-offs, that's out of our control. I WILL gladly be watching the Steelers lose and will be happy to shove it in all of Steeler fans faces afterwards. Unfortunately, no Steeler fans will show up post game to eat crow. Only those with "balls" would.

PS, Is Shazier still listed on the injury report? Has he practiced at all this week?

Thank You for admitting what I stated. You Bumgal fans have to get your rocks off rooting for another team to try to do what your beloved team couldn't do. Pathetic.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 11:25 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: No offense, but I don’t want you playing with my nuts.  You’re not my type.  

Just remember where you heard it first!

No defense but I'll take that as a yes to my question. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
speaking of questions, what gives? I ask a couple honest hearted questions and Dino was the only person to give an actual answer. SCS responded but was afraid to tell the truth. But other than that? Crickets. Pretty tell tale if you ask me.

Reply/Quote

'Cause they knew he wasn't hurt. He was just staging yet another amazing toughest guy in the world comeback.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 11:47 PM)McC Wrote: That's not true at all.

Good god take the orange colored shades off:

Burfict: Suh: It's not even close right now.  Suh has been better at his position that Burfict has been at his.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 07:55 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yep. Bengals/Steelers games were always my favorites to attend. Seemed to always be a lot of fights though and security was always busy. However, those games bring out the worst of fans on both sides. To me however, it seemed a lot of fights were started by drunk mouthy women and the men defending their honor. LOL. I remember after we beat the steelers in a comeback win late in the 4th qtr, I stopped at the Hustler store on the way home. There was a couple in there. Guy wearing a steelers jersey, woman wearing a Bengals jersey. I could tell they just came from the game. They were standing in front of a bunch of dildo's, LOL. So, my drunk humorous mind had to take advantage of the situation and said to the guy, "Looks like your buying her a strap on so you can get F***** by the bengals twice in one day." Dude was ready to throw down right then and there. No sense of humor. I was laughing to hard to take his anger seriously. His wife/GF was kinda giggling too which didn't help. I had to get out of there before he started throwing rubber dicks at me and stuff. Funny how some can't take a joke after a loss.
Yeah they all have attitude problems (most). When I go to games, I love socializing and talking a little smack with opposing fans but it's always all in good fun, "nice to meet ya, good game" and it can never be that simple in a Bengals Steelers game..

LMAO! Sounds like something I would do being drunk Hilarious  They don't lose to us often, you should've knew better than to tickle his mangina like that right after beating them  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 07:55 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Thank You for admitting what I stated. You Bumgal fans have to get your rocks off rooting for another team to try to do what your beloved team couldn't do. Pathetic.

Pathetic? How so? You guys are so cocky and non-grateful, but you think we can't talk shit even if it's not us whooping your squealers. What's going to be really funny is when Brady has as many rings as the Steelers do all time. Woah..

I have to apologize... Because I know it satisfies me more seeing the squealers lose than it does for you seeing them win. Your point is invalid because I take no shame in seeing your team lose in the playoffs. It gets me off easily.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 11:21 PM)Beaker Wrote: You don't have to go to other cities to see classless displays....just look at Juju standing over a player before knowing just how badly the guy may, or may not be injured.

At least Hines Ward had the common decency to ask a player if he was OK. A class act that Hines Ward.

[Image: standing_there.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 11:07 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Good god take the orange colored shades off:

Burfict:
Suh:
It's not even close right now.  Suh has been better at his position that Burfict has been at his.
No.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 06:55 PM)McC Wrote: No.  

Yeah...I didn't think you'd take the blinders off.   Smirk
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
It was Karma. Mellow
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Loved seeing the stands start emptying out with like 10 minutes to go !
Reply/Quote