Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers vs. Jags
(01-12-2018, 01:33 PM)Vlad Wrote: At least Hines Ward had the common decency to ask a player if he was OK. A class act that Hines Ward.

[Image: standing_there.jpg]

[Image: 3HBiNeu.jpg]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Okay, so who gets the blame?

Tomlin?
Haley?
Haley's pelvis?
Reply/Quote
LMAO

[Image: PGahtOb.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well color me shocked and dismayed. My conspiracy theory didn’t pan out. Guess the Patriots are gonna be Super Bowl champs this year.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:37 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Okay, so who gets the blame?

Tomlin?
Haley?
Haley's pelvis?

Well Porter's LB group forgot to win one for Shazier.  Hilarious  Tongue
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:32 PM)Interceptor Wrote: [Image: 3HBiNeu.jpg]
The best part about all of this 6 nonsense.. their arch rival, the team they cant beat, the Patriots have 5(recently, not 40 years ago)  And their QB Brady will singlehandedly tie the steelers for most SB wins of all time this year.  Thats gotta sting.  
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 07:47 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Good morning. One good thing would come out of this game if the Steelers lost. All the Bumgal fans can root for their new team the Jags to beat Pitt being their Bumgals are sitting home as usual and couldn't do it. Just stink how happy the Bumgal fans would be if Pitt lost. Hilarious Bumgals , Browns, same organization, same fan base. Yawn

(01-11-2018, 08:36 AM)Takedown Wrote: Nervous much? Sounds an awful lot like you're pre-empting a Jags win... Lol. Nice try ThumbsUp

I know reality when it kicks me in the ass. The Jags have a better shot at the Steelers than the Bengals ever have in the play-offs, that's out of our control. I WILL gladly be watching the Steelers lose and will be happy to shove it in all of Steeler fans faces afterwards. Unfortunately, no Steeler fans will show up post game to eat crow. Only those with "balls" would.

PS, Is Shazier still listed on the injury report? Has he practiced at all this week?

(01-12-2018, 07:55 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Thank You for admitting what I stated. You Bumgal fans have to get your rocks off rooting for another team to try to do what your beloved team couldn't do. Pathetic.
Too bad you got banned before I could rub it in, but yes, yes it did get my rocks off pretty easily seeing pissburgh lose today. To the Jags. Again. Lol.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Go Jags !

BwahahahahahahahahahahaahBwahahahahahahahahahahaBwahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahha

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:32 PM)Interceptor Wrote: [Image: 3HBiNeu.jpg]

Why was it necessary to cross out the ‘six’? It makes a greater impact when you just leave it there and insert the other words.
Reply/Quote
steeler fans:

"This is the year we finally beat the patriots in Foxboro!"

[Image: dedzP2O.png]

Nevermind.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 11:04 AM)Beaker Wrote: steeler fans:

Nevermind.

Maybe they can beat them in hell or Haiti.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:38 PM)Rattler Wrote: LMAO

[Image: PGahtOb.jpg]

[Image: COK2B_RVEAAj0lp.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:31 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Loved seeing the stands start emptying out with like 10 minutes to go !

That's what frontrunning bandwagoners do best! LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 11:58 AM)Wyche Wrote: That's what frontrunning bandwagoners do best! LMAO

It's a Pittsburgh thing.  They leave early from wins, losses, concerts, etc.  Dummies think if they all leave early they won't get stuck in traffic.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 12:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: It's a Pittsburgh thing.  They leave early from wins, losses, concerts, etc.  Dummies think if they all leave early they won't get stuck in traffic.

Sure it is. Mellow

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 12:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: It's a Pittsburgh thing.  They leave early from wins, losses, concerts, etc.  Dummies think if they all leave early they won't get stuck in traffic.

I had season tix from around 1996 to 2010.  I always stayed until the end of the game, and walked straight out of the stadium with no lines because the stadium was always empty by then.  The mild run of success starting in 2005 was a little annoying. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 12:03 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I had season tix from around 1996 to 2010.  I always stayed until the end of the game, and walked straight out of the stadium with no lines because the stadium was always empty by then.  The mild run of success starting in 2005 was a little annoying. LOL

We always do the same.  Either its the same traffic everyone else was already sitting in or, as you said, it's cleared out by then.

Plus we don't get to go to a lot of games so might as well enjoy, and takes as much, time as you can in the facility. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 12:01 PM)Wyche Wrote: Sure it is. Mellow

Well, it's that and they don't have one of them fancy schmancy escalators to hurry them out.   Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 12:07 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well, it's that and they don't have one of them fancy schmancy escalators to hurry them out.   Mellow

Hell, I've been to regular season games where the team was in it late in the game and no one left.  This was a playoff game settled by 3 points.  Not a good look.  Think if the Vikings fans left with 10 minutes to go. Mellow

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 11:04 AM)Beaker Wrote: steeler fans:

Nevermind.

Hilarious
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote