Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers week
Hope we get some players back.

We really need to beat these bums at home.
Reply/Quote
Don't forget, they all but came out and said they are looking to hurt someone......especially Burfict. Marvin needs to have a serious pregame conference with the refs during warmups.....
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 08:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hope we get some players back.

We really need to beat these bums at home.

Know what I think? F-u-c-k the Steelers!
Reply/Quote
We will be at full strength. Marvin wants to make a point.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully they were just holding guys back since it was the browns. We don't need a decimated secondary against the steelers O. The pass is what they do best. If we don't get some guys back we will have to win a track meet.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 08:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Don't forget, they all but came out and said they are looking to hurt someone......especially Burfict. Marvin needs to have a serious pregame conference with the refs during warmups.....
That's Mike Mitchell's punk ass every game.  They're the Steelers, though, so they can do what they want because they'er above the rules.

We definitely need to set the tone early and let them know that that shit won't fly here.

Hill's gaining speed at the perfect time, our defense is playing inspired ball, and our offense is firing on all cylinders.  Dalton will pick they swiss cheese secondary apart and Hill will own the LOS.

I love that they're coming into The Jungle this late because it will keep our team playing at a high level for our playoff run.
(12-06-2015, 09:56 PM)Beaker Wrote: Hopefully they were just holding guys back since it was the browns. We don't need a decimated secondary against the steelers O. The pass is what they do best. If we don't get some guys back we will have to win a track meet.

I don't think that they could win a shootout with us because, even though Ben's great at extending plays, our pass rush looked flat-out dominant today and Geno looked like a world-killer.
People say that he had an off-game because he didn't have any tackles, but I pointed out the double and triple teams, the QB hits, the QB hurries, and the times that he was in the backfield and made the backs change directions.
Reply/Quote
Assuming we block properly. The first Stealer game was the first of three where teams just exploited Bodine terribly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 08:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Don't forget, they all but came out and said they are looking to hurt someone......especially Burfict. Marvin needs to have a serious pregame conference with the refs during warmups.....

I want double knee braces on every Bengal....maybe some spikes on the outside that will stab the offending dirtbag in the head as they aim for the knee. 
Reply/Quote
Steelers are looking strong on offense, and their defense seems to be catching up. If we beat them, it will most definitely be a shootout.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:41 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Steelers are looking strong on offense, 

against a pretty bad Colts team

Quote:and their defense seems to be catching up.  
against a pretty bad Colts team

Quote:If we beat them, it will most definitely be a shootout.

It almost always is, but we have the better team this year. We'd just better watch out for their cheap shots. You know they're coming.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
So long as we fix the interior OL issues they took advantage of in the first game I think our offense will have no problems.
Reply/Quote
We should be fine. No bell makes a huge difference.

They have no one to cover AJ. Mitchell will try his usual bush league play. But what's new .

Will have to check the steeler board and see if their fans are writing letters to Reggie Nelson to not hurt their guys lol
Reply/Quote
Someone should start a poll, see who the stoolers will try and take out. My guess is cheap shots against dalton.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 02:18 AM)tjcase85 Wrote: Someone should start a poll, see who the stoolers will try and take out. My guess is cheap shots against dalton.

Dalton and Eifert on offense.

I'm sure we will see many hi/lows on Geno and some late stuff on Tez.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 02:18 AM)tjcase85 Wrote: Someone should start a poll, see who the stoolers will try and take out. My guess is cheap shots against dalton.

Dalton and Burfict are probably top of their list. Eifert and the our receivers are probably high priority too.
Reply/Quote
This game is going to be an all out war. Win it and you seal the division. More importantly, it is just about pride. We need to sweep the Steelers. Keep 'em out of the playoffs too.

Reply/Quote

The first game, I kept seeing Burfict "leap" at the very end of plays in the very corner of the screen....I didn't know what was going on until I got the coaches clip.  Almost every play he was in after the Bell injury, someone was going low on him.  

I think it the steelers are honest with themselves (first time for everything), they would realize Burfict wasn't celebrating the injury, but the play itself.  He had no idea he was injured.  It wasn't like a huge hit, but a wrap and drag tackle....

Burfict will absolutely be targeted.  And, as someone else mentioned, AJ will be punked a lot with crap to try and get in his head.  I would avoid crossing routes this game.  They won't even care about a flag or a fine...that is how you get a second contract with that team.  
Reply/Quote
I've dreaded this game since bell, got took out. Someone is going to get hurt and can just hope it's Mitchell.
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
I think we managed to get out this game pretty good healthwise aside from Shaw. We should get Leon and Eifert back this week.
Reply/Quote
It will be a hard physical game.

I don't anticipate any cheap shots by either side.

Both have a shot at something special this year, both know the game in week 17 a year ago was costly, Bell and Green lost. It would make no sense getting into a cheap shot war this time around, too much at stake in the future and maybe more importantly, each team knows any cheap shot will be answered.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote