Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers week.
Am I the only one thinking the Steelers will try to hurt Mixon this week?
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:19 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Am I the only one thinking the Steelers will try to hurt Mixon this week?

The Steelers try to hurt everyone.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
steelers are the dirtiest team ever.

Of course they will try and cheap shot any and everybody in stripes including Mixon.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Burfict will hurt Bell 1st.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:24 PM)Go Cards Wrote: steelers are the dirtiest team ever.

Of course they will try and cheap shot any and everybody in stripes including Mixon.

The only cure for this is to hit the Steelers even harder. No cheap shots; just hit them legally as hard as possible.
Reply/Quote
I think the Bengals are going to try to hurt all of them.

It's all or nothing next week again. What better team to lay into then the Steelers?
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Yeah this is a huge game. If we win and can get back to 6-6 then we can legit start talking playoffs.

From 5-7 it's going to be tough sledding.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:26 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The only cure for this is to hit the Steelers even harder.  No cheap shots; just hit them legally as hard as possible.

Agree but somehow ours get deemed cheap while theirs is just hard nosed football by refs. 

Still agree 100% though

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:47 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Agree but somehow ours get deemed cheap while theirs is just hard nosed football by refs. 

Still agree 100% though

History is writing by the victors, mate.
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure who will hurt who but we better beat the Steelers if we want any shot at making a run at this thing.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:19 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Am I the only one thinking the Steelers will try to hurt Mixon this week?

They will get away with whatever they decide to do.

Burfict and/or Jones will get ejected.

It will be another beat down!  History does not lie!!
Reply/Quote
Bengals arent beating the steelers. Not a chance. A prime time game will be yet another loss to the team that they cant seem to figure out. Youd think at some point that this team would get tired of being handled by the steelers but it just seems like they are content with it
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 08:39 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Bengals arent beating the steelers. Not a chance. A prime time game will be yet another loss to the team that they cant seem to figure out. Youd think at some point that this team would get tired of being handled by the steelers but it just seems like they are content with it

Not this time. The Steelers are in for a surprise. There was a new offensive line run blocking scheme in place today against the Browns and if it is successfully adjusted to work against a 3-4 it might work against the Steelers too. I saw directional blocking against the Browns; first time all season!
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 09:15 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Not this time.  The Steelers are in for a surprise. There was a new offensive line run blocking scheme in place today against the Browns and if it is successfully adjusted to work against a 3-4 it might work against the Steelers too. I saw directional blocking against the Browns; first time all season!

I hope you're right. I hope that we go out there and upset them. If we beat the Steelers there's a good chance we will go to the playoffs.... The Steelers, Vikings, and to a lesser extent Ravens (because if we lose to the Ravens they will get the spot over us) are all playoff caliber games... If we go on a run then I will be super hyped, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 09:15 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Not this time.  The Steelers are in for a surprise. There was a new offensive line run blocking scheme in place today against the Browns and if it is successfully adjusted to work against a 3-4 it might work against the Steelers too. I saw directional blocking against the Browns; first time all season!

I'd so love to see us take it to the Steelers. I'd so love to see this team not fold.

So here's to hoping you're right !
Reply/Quote
Adam Jones needs to get every punt return. Even with his age he's still one of the best in the league. He doesn't play near as many snaps as he use to at corner so he should be able to get all the returns. We get absolutely nothing from Erickson in the return game.
Reply/Quote
Shazier just got hurt and hobbled off field in the GB game. Speaking of which, GB is standing to toe with them at the moment!
Reply/Quote
Alas Green Bay fell short. Part of it was an uncalled Helmet to Helmet hit on Hundley but really they did win it legit.
Reply/Quote
This will be a physical game. He Steelers will be crying about Burfict and Bell will be leading that charge.... since he is jnfatuared with Burfict and Mixon.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 01:41 AM)Joelist Wrote: Alas Green Bay fell short. Part of it was an uncalled Helmet to Helmet hit on Hundley but really they did win it legit.

Legit? The refs marched them up and down the field by penalties, and added seconds they needed at the end.
Reply/Quote