Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers week
(11-22-2021, 09:24 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Maybe the Chargers defense was trash?  I didn't watch much of the game, tbh.  However, I will never take them lightly. 

I also think this team matches up well against them and will play them very tough.  I love that.  For years it seemed the other way around.  Now, this roster seems built to match up well in the AFC North.  Yes, they got pounded by Cleveland, but I still see the positives.  

That is what I saw of the game, bad D on both sides.

Pitt doesn't scare me this year, neither do the Stains the next time around. Burrow and Chase will rebound big time bet on it.

(11-22-2021, 09:35 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I think the Cleveland game was more about Burrow and Chase both having a horrible day than it was about Cleveland being the superior team. Burrow took the team right down the field and threw the end zone pick 6, then took them right down the field and scored. If they hadn't had some of those bad plays, they seemed like they could move the ball at will.  Shot themselves in the foot.  Looking forward to the rematch. 

Same here, that game was closer than the score alluded. We don't turn the ball over that much and Burrow and Chase
make some plays and we are right in it and probably win, but we just cannot make those mistakes. The big run by Chubb
was the killer in my eyes, cannot let that happen.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 09:24 AM)Sled21 Wrote: https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/11/22/cameron-heyward-cheap-shot-on-justin-herbert-not-ejected

Tell me this would fly if it were any other team than the Stealers. I'm surprised though that evidently no Charger got upset over it. FIrst he punched at another player, then he hit Herbert on the ground. SI is questioning it, so maybe the league will hand down a suspension.....  Ninja Hilarious

Eh, I think people are seeing something that isn't there. Looks like he kind of just mis-shifts and falls on Herbert.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 03:03 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Eh, I think people are seeing something that isn't there. Looks like he kind of just mis-shifts and falls on Herbert.

The punch did not look bad to me either. Although have some friends that can punch really hard from only one inch away that looks like they did very little that are not nearly as powerful as him. Will give him that one though but he definitely had no business pushing away the player trying to help him up and then flipping him over for some strange reason. 

Thought he was going to have sex with him for a minute
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 01:52 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yeah, I saw that after my post watching GMF this AM.  Is it wrong that I take pleasure in the steeler fat losers, sorry, I meant "fans", being all excited and then having the rug pulled out from them?  

It is not wrong to take pleasure in that lol. I'd say it feels just right!
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 12:19 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: About time he’s bounced back. He was playing like garbage recently

I like Herbert but he is very overrated

Then so is Burrow because he's also played like garbage recently. Herbert is a hell of a QB. All these guys struggle at times.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 09:24 AM)Sled21 Wrote: https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/11/22/cameron-heyward-cheap-shot-on-justin-herbert-not-ejected

Tell me this would fly if it were any other team than the Stealers. I'm surprised though that evidently no Charger got upset over it. FIrst he punched at another player, then he hit Herbert on the ground. SI is questioning it, so maybe the league will hand down a suspension.....  Ninja Hilarious

I'll be honest. I'm a little shocked that SI is pointing it out like this. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 05:02 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Then so is Burrow because he's also played like garbage recently. Herbert is a hell of a QB. All these guys struggle at times.

you mean the cleveland game? because that's the only bad recent game for Burrow
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 08:00 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: you mean the cleveland game? because that's the only bad recent game for Burrow

Must, cause yeah, Joe hasn't played like garbage since that game.

He played mistake free football against the Raiders which led to our win with our running game and our Defense.
Reply/Quote
**** the steAlers.

That is all. Back to your pre Thanksgiving day traditions.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I just the Bengals have a game plan for TJ Watt.This guy can single handedly wreck an offense.I look for Burrow and Chase to light up some big plays in this game.They cooled off the past 2 games.I think they’ll be working on some schemes to get Chase some big targets.Wouldn’t be surprised if Chase has a big game.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 12:19 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: About time he’s bounced back. He was playing like garbage recently

I like Herbert but he is very overrated

So in the past 6 games, herbert has 15 tds and 5 ints  , Joe has 13 tds and 7 ints, so how is herbert bee. Garbage? Both Of them have had good overall starts to their career , the pressure is on both to make playoffs in their 2nd season
Reply/Quote
I’m going to be there in person! Section 158!
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 11:47 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: **** the steAlers.

^^ I second this.

**** the stealers.  

That is all. Carry on
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2021, 12:09 AM)ezekiel23 Wrote: I just the Bengals have a game plan for TJ Watt.This guy can single handedly wreck an offense.I look for Burrow and Chase to light up some big plays in this game.They cooled off the past 2 games.I think they’ll be working on some schemes to get Chase some big targets.Wouldn’t be surprised if Chase has a big game.

It's called Riley Reiff... Tiger
Reply/Quote