Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers week
(12-07-2015, 11:55 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It will be a hard physical game.

I don't anticipate any cheap shots by either side.

Both have a shot at something special this year, both know the game in week 17 a year ago was costly, Bell and Green lost. It would make no sense getting into a cheap shot war this time around, too much at stake in the future and maybe more importantly, each team knows any cheap shot will be answered.

Agreed.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 11:55 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It will be a hard physical game.

I don't anticipate any cheap shots by either side.

Both have a shot at something special this year, both know the game in week 17 a year ago was costly, Bell and Green lost. It would make no sense getting into a cheap shot war this time around, too much at stake in the future and maybe more importantly, each team knows any cheap shot will be answered.

Hope you're right!!! Mitchell would love nothing more than to dampen our shot this season  :snark:
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 08:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hope we get some players back.

We really need to beat these bums at home.

Yup.

If we get a healthy Leon Hall on Brown and Eifert back; it's the only way we win IMO
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 01:46 PM)Whacked Wrote: Yup.

If we get a healthy Leon Hall on Brown and Eifert back; it's the only way we win IMO

I would personally prefer Jones on Brown.
Reply/Quote
[Image: image.png]

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!! If the O-Line can keep Dalton from scrambling all game then I seriously doubt they will be able to stop us. With Hill emerging, and hopefully continuing his success, then they will have to worry about him too. Last game was nothing but pass, pass, pass. I think this time its back to smash-mouth AFCN football. Only this time, we have the harder punch.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Bodine remembers how to block this time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 08:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hope we get some players back.

We really need to beat these bums at home.

I agree 100%.......  
Reply/Quote
Their fans are all busy harping on how good their offense is but forget to mention that our defense held them to 10 points in our last meeting. And they don't even mention that their defense that gave up 39 points to Seattle last week.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Win and clinch a home playoff game. That should be motivation enough for this team.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 05:54 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Win and clinch a home playoff game. That should be motivation enough for this team.

This year, motivation for the team has been "go out, play hard, do your job, and win for the guy next to you," and that's been enough.

It should continue to be enough and we should keep putting up big wins because of it because we have all the talent in the world and we're finally playing like professionals, not like a bunch of high school amateurs all pumped off being the cool kids, which is how we were in the Ocho era.

Motivation for this team seems like it's just to win the game that week, but we have a shot at a bye, so just do what we do game-by-game and we should be golden.
Reply/Quote
I don't want anybody on either side knocked out of this game or out for the rest of the year. I don't mind seeing hard and clean hits, even when they are done to a Bengal. That said, the first sign of a cheap shot to our players, I say fight fire with fire.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote