Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How sweet it will be....
to clinch the AFC North at home vs the Squealers!!!

Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
I want to go on the record saying I really believe we win this game on Sunday and clinch the division. We've already beat them once this year in their house; This one is in our house where we regularly beat good teams; and physically we match up well against them - we're going to hurt them (again).

With that said, there's a legitimate shot that Cincinnati regains the #1 Seed for the playoffs even if they lose on Sunday. That would include winning out against 49ers, Broncos, and Ravens. That would make us tied with Denver in season record but win the head-to-head tie breaker with them. And New England - in this scenario - would lose to Texans AND Jets - both good teams that could beat them. What I like least about this scenario is losing to Pittsburgh and the fact that this scenario most likely puts Pittsburgh in playoffs as a #6 seed.

Of course, the perfect Sunday which is possible: Bengals take care of business at home vs. Pittsburgh chumps (Most likely this happens); Texans beat Cheatriots (and that is VERY possible - Texans have been playing really well [beat us] and NE has been playing flat lately); and Raiders beat Donkeys - (Ok, not very likely at all on that last one - but it's still possible). Even if we get the first 2 of those scenarios - what a great Sunday that would be! I think it's going to be a fabulous Sunday to be a Bengals fan!!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote