Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stefen Wisniewski
Eagles have put him on the table. Not a bad depth acquisition, and would probably cost us a 5th or 6th round pick.  
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2016, 09:46 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Eagles have put him on the table. Not a bad depth acquisition, and would probably cost us a 5th or 6th round pick.  

I would love it if we picked him up. Excellent run blocker.
Reply/Quote
Not even sure it'd have to be a depth acquisition. Is he better at C than Bodine?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2016, 12:57 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Not even sure it'd have to be a depth acquisition. Is he better at C than Bodine?

Possibly he is, but you'll never convince Paul Alexander that.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Weird that they're dangling him out there. He's not a Chip Kelly leftover. They signed him in April.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
He was a free agent for awhile if i recall correctly. Got barely any interest. We didnt even nibble. No way we give up a pick for him
Reply/Quote
After bodines game today sign me up...either him or john sullivan pronto
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 05:46 PM)mikey6866 Wrote: After bodines game today sign me up...either him or john sullivan pronto

I'd go as far as to say I'd trust TJ Johnson more out there, which is plan B currently or Westerman would have been active.  If Sullivan's back checks out you sign him with the potential to start in a few weeks, if nothing else to light a fire under Bodine and give you a dependable interior OL.  Sullivan shows better strength (lower body specifically), sign him up and get your QB some help.  I get that tackle has been a priority (salary and draft wise) for this team, but do we expect Andy to have a great game yet take 7 sacks each time?  I think it was Wilkerson that blew up the end around 10 yds deep in the backfield.  Not sure the last time I saw a DT do that.  It happened so fast, even if it wasn't Bodine's guy they need more stability inside. 
Reply/Quote
I have to believe a guy off the street could've done better than Bodine today. Certainly couldn't have done any worse.

Jeff Faine played pretty well for us a few years ago right off the street.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I have to hope that Marvin and Alexander made it crystal clear to the O-Line that this play is unacceptable. Even Marvin admitted last night that Dalton won't survive the season if he's getting hit this many times. And we have plenty more tough defenses to face.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 02:25 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I have to hope that Marvin and Alexander made it crystal clear to the O-Line that this play is unacceptable.  Even Marvin admitted last night that Dalton won't survive the season if he's getting hit this many times.  And we have plenty more tough defenses to face.

The truth Big Boss.

Unacceptable.

This needs to be addressed anyway possible.
Reply/Quote
He's currently the 5th rated LG in football. A bunch of us wanted him.
Reply/Quote