Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stefon Diggs Traded
Diggs has been traded to the Texans. The Texans get Diggs and 2025 5th and 6th round picks. Buffalo gets the 2025 2nd round pick Houston got from Carolina

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-03-2024, 12:22 PM)pally Wrote: Diggs has been traded to the Texans.  The Texans get Diggs and 2025 5th and 6th round picks.  Buffalo gets the 2025 2nd round pick Houston got from Carolina

What an absolutely monstrous receiver room. Diggs, Collins and Dell? Good luck. 
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2024, 12:25 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: What an absolutely monstrous receiver room. Diggs, Collins and Dell? Good luck. 

with mixon as the Running back....   if Stroud plays anything like last year....  will be a fun season for them
Reply/Quote
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(04-03-2024, 06:12 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote:

Wow. Didn’t see this one coming.

I don’t keep up with Bill‘s politics / drama - what’s this all about?

I would’ve assumed he was a fan-fav based on his talent.
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2024, 06:12 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote:

My advice to the Texans? Don't sleep on drafting WR, Stefon Diggs isn't any long term option.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2024, 07:37 PM)Whacked Wrote: Wow. Didn’t see this one coming.

Fans like him but his personality can be really intense.  He had similar problems in Minnesota when he was telling the coaches that they weren't using him properly.  
Reply/Quote
Stefon Diggs has had issues with the Bills & Josh Allen. His brother tweeted some irresponsible tweets suggesting he get out of there. The Bills gave him a huge contract with a lot guaranteed and he’s been a problem. They tired of him woefully.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(04-04-2024, 02:55 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Fans like him but his personality can be really intense.  He had similar problems in Minnesota when he was telling the coaches that they weren't using him properly.  

What a shame.
Not surprised of course that at that level - some of these players’ ego’s are ginormous and can be toxic for sure.
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2024, 12:22 PM)pally Wrote: Diggs has been traded to the Texans.  The Texans get Diggs and 2025 5th and 6th round picks.  Buffalo gets the 2025 2nd round pick Houston got from Carolina

That means Bengals wanting a 1st rounder for Higgins probably isn't happening.  Buffalo won't be as tough without Diggs.  Houston however is getting very tough looking, thanks in part to 3 years of #1 picks Cleveland gave them for Watkins.  Houston got that Ohio State QB and they wouldn't want Watkins back. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
So Diggs was under contract through 2027 but the Texans removed the next 3 years making him a free agent after this year. Maybe they are concerned over his past drama?

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2024/04/texans-to-remove-final-three-seasons-from-stefon-diggs-contract
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2024, 06:17 PM)cinci4life Wrote: So Diggs was under contract through 2027 but the Texans removed the next 3 years making him a free agent after this year. Maybe they are concerned over his past drama?

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2024/04/texans-to-remove-final-three-seasons-from-stefon-diggs-contract

I wonder if that had bearings on the draft compensation. It has the feeling of a talented but toxic player trade.

Tee hasn't shown quite the ability to be a high end #1 similar to what Diggs has done, but he's also never striked me as a team player. If the Bengals truly never had contract negotiations for a year like he said then asking for a trade and sitting quietly as he has so far done is a completely reasonable thing to do. 

Anyways all that to say Tee's a good player with a seemingly non toxic personality so far so it makes me wonder if we could get a low first high second for him at least.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2024, 07:37 PM)Whacked Wrote: Wow. Didn’t see this one coming.

Screaming at Josh Allen on the sideline is not a good look. Diggs is becoming known as a locker room cancer that the Bills would rather pay more just to not have him there than to have him catching a ball. 
Reply/Quote
https://www.essentiallysports.com/nfl-active-news-houston-strip-clubs-was-the-reason-why-stefon-diggs-joined-the-texans-claims-nfl-analyst-jason-whitlock/

Reply/Quote
Sure glad Buffalo didn't keep their pick in 2020 and get Justin Jefferson.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Smart by the Texans for having an out with Diggs, dude has a monster ego and could certainly be a cancer if they let him get too
big of a head over there like the Bills let happen. I remember when we beat the crap out of the Bills in the Playoff game and Diggs
was yelling at Josh Allen on the sideline. Think they wanted to get rid of the punk since then.

Really talented WR, but he could be a problem and the young Texan Receivers better make sure not to take on Diggs egotistical ways.

Think the Bills are on a downward trend unless they figure something out. Lost of lot of their best players this Offseason and they are
in cap hell still.
Reply/Quote