Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stem Cell!!!!
Like I said, you'll want to kill me when I keep posting updates, but here's another, and this one's BIG:

I finish working out at the gym and I'm sitting there waiting for them to finish my protein shake when my phone starts ringing. The caller ID says San Francisco, which is where the study is happening, but I figured they'd call my mom because they know I have troubles speaking, so I answer it expecting it to be some call trying to sell me car insurance or something.

I immediately recognize the voice as the young lady that interviewed me on webcam, and she starts telling me how they received my medical records but asked if she had my correct address because she was going to mail them back, so I get sad knowing that that means that I'm not selected.

Cry

But then she tells me how they looked over the records and decided that I'm PERFECT for what they're looking for, just like I've been saying!

They're trying to find doctors near me to evaluate me, but then I'm guessing that the next step is just receiving the treatment!

This is still so unbelievable to me but it looks like this has a very real chance of happening!

Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers and please keep them coming!
Reply/Quote
Excellent ( said in mr burns voice from the simpsons ) !!!!
Updates are exactly what we want from you Brad.
Glad things are falling into place finally.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Great update Brad. Everything is falling into place.

Reply/Quote
Congratulations!
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(06-20-2017, 02:11 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: Excellent ( said in mr burns voice from the simpsons ) !!!!
Updates are exactly what we want from you Brad.
Glad things are falling into place finally.

You also gotta do the thing he does with his fingers!

https://media3.giphy.com/media/8fen5LSZcHQ5O/giphy.gif

(06-20-2017, 07:20 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Great update Brad. Everything is falling into place.

I never expected it, but it's all working out PERFECTLY!

(06-20-2017, 09:07 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Congratulations!
THANK YOU!
Reply/Quote
:andy:

Good news is the best news.
Reply/Quote
This is awesome news. I just have a good feeling about this. Stay positive! ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2017, 04:46 PM)Benton Wrote: :andy:

Good news is the best news.

Things are really going my way lately!

(06-20-2017, 05:06 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: This is awesome news. I just have a good feeling about this. Stay positive! ThumbsUp

I keep trying to keep myself in check but good news just keeps coming!
Reply/Quote
Awesome, awesome, awesome!  Keep em coming!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Good Luck Brad!
Reply/Quote
I know I mentioned this in another thread and that very few stem cells come from aborted babies, but the actual site for the study points out that the stem cells will be coming from adult bone marrow, not aborted babies:

Quote:Stem cells are cells that have the potential to develop into different types of tissue within the body. The STEMTRA Study, a Phase II clinical trial, is working to understand whether stem cells taken from adult bone marrow can be used to help improve function after a TBI.

Kind of wish he was here to read it but he'd just try and throw it back on me for calling him out or completely lie and claim that he never said it.

Anyways, it's right there in black-and-white!
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2017, 06:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Kind of wish he was here to read it but he'd just try and throw it back on me for calling him out or completely lie and claim that he never said it.

Anyways, it's right there in black-and-white!

Keep moving forward Brad, its' hard to drive while looking in the rear view mirror.

Don't let him live rent free in your head. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote