Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stem Cell Update: Bad News :-(
I told everyone that I've been waiting on them to schedule the final evaluation and physical, but I finally got the call today and I'm not going to get to go to San Francisco :-(

I'm not going to San Francisco because they're setting up the physical and final evaluation to happen in Columbus in two weeks and then I should get the actual treatment within a month, which will also be up there!

Almost at the finish line, and I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers, so please keep them coming!!!
Reply/Quote
Sorry to hear that man. I know you were really hoping to give it a shot...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2017, 08:30 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Sorry to hear that man.  I know you were really hoping to give it a shot...

Hilarious

Read the bottom of the post!

Crippled people are HILARIOUS!
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2017, 08:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious

Read the bottom of the post!

Crippled people are HILARIOUS!

Smack

And Jimmy Volmer is funnier than you are!

Seriously, Congratulations and Good Luck!
Reply/Quote
Whew, talk about bait and switch!
Brad have you started selling used cars too ? J/K
Glad it is closer to home for you
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2017, 05:02 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: Whew, talk about bait and switch!
Brad have you started selling used cars too ? J?K
Glad it is closer to home for you

lol....... I'm tricky like that ;-)

I still can't believe how PERFECT this is!
Reply/Quote
You rolled right over me with that one.

Rant

Good luck buddy.

Reply/Quote
The hospitals in Columbus have a lot of really hot nurses so you're not fooling anyone. Like the rest of us the only reason to even bother getting sick in the first place is for the nurses. Otherwise you'd stay perfectly healthy forever.   Come to think about it, that's the main advantage of getting old.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2017, 07:24 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: You rolled right over me withthat one.

Rant

Good luck buddy.

I'm tricky like that lol
(10-05-2017, 09:42 AM)grampahol Wrote: The hospitals in Columbus have a lot of really hot nurses so you're not fooling anyone. Like the rest of us the only reason to even bother getting sick in the first place is for the nurses. Otherwise you'd stay perfectly healthy forever.   Come to think about it, that's the main advantage of getting old.

I'm suddenly LOVING "not being able" to go to California!

Not to mention that it was always my dream before the wreck to play football at Ohio State, so maybe I'll catch a game while I'm up there.

I also have friends from college up there and a good friend from high school's dad lives up there, so it will be nice.
Reply/Quote
You almost tricked me, but I have been known to pull similar tricks so made sure to Scroll first. Big Grin
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Great news Brad. I fell for your trick, too. But from now on I'm scrolling down. Glad your going to be close to home, and I hope all goes well. (I'm sure it will.)
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Dirty pool Brad.....

but I KNEW to scroll down! LMAO Good news my man, congrats, and hope all goes well for you.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote