Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stem Express ends relationship with Planned Parenthood
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/planned-parenthood-fetal-tissue-company-cuts-ties-videos-121371.html

So basically they don't wanna be investigated.

Quote:StemExpress, a five-year-old company based in Placerville, Calif., notified Planned Parenthood and Congress Friday of its decision to end the relationship, the source said. The House Energy and Commerce and the Senate Judiciary committees had asked StemExpress to explain its relationship with Planned Parenthood.
I killed a gopher with a stick one time.
(08-15-2015, 12:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I killed a gopher with a stick one time.

Please tell us more!
(08-15-2015, 03:25 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Please tell us more!

Are we gonna post cat pictures again?

Here's Oliver playing on my wife's computer.
[Image: 11855903_10207360316950193_6078423328369...e=56390B24]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
"We deny any wrong-doing, we are just cutting ties now because."
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-15-2015, 04:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: "We deny any wrong-doing, we are just cutting ties now because."

"I directly was involved in a study that used fetal tissue from abortion in order to further my studies.  I am now saying I that didn't matter because then but I am running for President now."
(08-15-2015, 04:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: "I directly was involved in a study that used fetal tissue from abortion in order to further my studies.  I am now saying I that didn't matter because then but I am running for President now."

Somebody should start a thread about that

I absolutely love how you guys will do anything to marginalize any negative of PP.

Stem Express was in cahoots with them and they know what will happen if they all the details come out. So they are cutting ties now to save their business.
(08-15-2015, 06:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I absolutely love how you guys will do anything to marginalize any negative of PP.  

Stem Express was in cahoots with them and they know what will happen if they all the details come out.   So they are cutting ties now to save their business.

How does this stop them from being investigated?

Hint: It doesn't.

We love you total and complete obsession with a made up story because you don't like one service PP provides.

Rock On
MORE CAT PICTURES!
(08-15-2015, 06:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: How does this stop them from being investigated?

Hint: It doesn't.

We love you total and complete obsession with a made up story because you don't like one service PP provides.

Rock On

Why distance themselves then?

If PP and their organ mill was on the up and up there is no need to cut ties.

Yeah I am against trafficking human body parts on the open market.
Cat pictures?
(08-15-2015, 07:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why distance themselves then?  

If PP and their organ mill was on the up and up there is no need to cut ties.    

Yeah I am against trafficking human body parts on the open market.

What you are against is reality.  You live in a small bubble where words don't have meaning and anything that feeds your paranoia and fear and hatred is accepted and anything that shows you for a fool is rejected or ignored.

And I suppose that's fine but usually I hope for a lack of reproduction when I run into someone like you.  Sadly its too late so I'm hoping that your wife has a better idea of what the real world is like, what facts are, and how you need some kind of medication to help you get through the day.
(08-15-2015, 07:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: What you are against is reality.  You live in a small bubble where words don't have meaning and anything that feed your paranoia and fear and hatred is accept and anything that shows you for a fool is rejected or ignored.

And suppose that's fine but usually I hope for a lack of reproduction when I run into someone like you.  Sadly its too late so I'm hoping that your wife has a better idea of what the real world is like, what facts are, and how you need some kind of medication to help you get through the day.

Clapping
(08-15-2015, 07:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: What you are against is reality.  You live in a small bubble where words don't have meaning and anything that feed your paranoia and fear and hatred is accept and anything that shows you for a fool is rejected or ignored.

And suppose that's fine but usually I hope for a lack of reproduction when I run into someone like you.  Sadly its too late so I'm hoping that your wife has a better idea of what the real world is like, what facts are, and how you need some kind of medication to help you get through the day.
If you cannot contain your personal attacks, I recommend you click on the user's name and select "add to ignore". Or you can just show restraint and ignore those posts that get you so upset that you feel the need to react in such a manner.

(08-15-2015, 07:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you cannot contain your personal attacks, I recommend you click on the user's name and select "add to ignore". Or you can just show restraint and ignore those posts that get you so upset that you feel the need to react in such a manner.

Rolleyes

[Image: 60129267.jpg]
(08-15-2015, 07:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: What you are against is reality.  You live in a small bubble where words don't have meaning and anything that feeds your paranoia and fear and hatred is accepted and anything that shows you for a fool is rejected or ignored.

And I suppose that's fine but usually I hope for a lack of reproduction when I run into someone like you.  Sadly its too late so I'm hoping that your wife has a better idea of what the real world is like, what facts are, and how you need some kind of medication to help you get through the day.

I'm shocked you didn't post a meme.
(08-15-2015, 12:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/planned-parenthood-fetal-tissue-company-cuts-ties-videos-121371.html

So basically they don't wanna be investigated.  

I wouldthink that would be a win for everybody.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(08-15-2015, 07:43 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I wouldthink that would be a win for everybody.

It's a positive for sure. Also makes it look like there was indeed sketchy things going on at pp.

Several states are cutting funding or moving that way.

Stem express had the judge hold videos from publication for 30 days. Those 30 days are almost up so that would make sense why they are cutting ties now.
(08-15-2015, 07:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's a positive for sure.  Also makes it look like there was indeed sketchy things going on at pp.

Several states are cutting funding or moving that way.  

Stem express had the judge hold videos from publication for 30 days.   Those 30 days are almost up so that would make sense why they are cutting ties now.

Yeah its great that there will be less research to save lives because some doofus with a video camera and some editing equipment got a bunch of rubes to believe that PP is selling body parts to the highest bidder.

More American exceptionalism.