Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stem Express ends relationship with Planned Parenthood
I have an idea...

Every time StLucieBengal starts a new Planned Parenthood thread, I donate 100 bucks to Planned Parenthood.
(08-15-2015, 08:02 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: I have an idea...

Every time StLucieBengal starts a new Planned Parenthood thread, I donate 100 bucks to Planned Parenthood.

You'll be broke before the end of the weekend.

How about every time he does it HE donates $100 to a private charity to help care for all the orphans he wants.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-15-2015, 08:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: You'll be broke before the end of the weekend.

How about every time he does it HE donates $100 to a private charity to help care for all the orphans he wants.

Even better!
(08-15-2015, 08:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yeah its great that there will be less research to save lives because some doofus with a video camera and some editing equipment got a bunch of rubes to believe that PP is selling body parts to the highest bidder.

More American exceptionalism.

They probably said the same things in Germany when we freed the jews. No more medical research....
(08-15-2015, 06:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I absolutely love how you guys will do anything to marginalize any negative of PP.  

Stem Express was in cahoots with them and they know what will happen if they all the details come out.   So they are cutting ties now to save their business.

This is America. Speak English or leave.
(08-15-2015, 08:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They probably said the same things in Germany when we freed the jews.  No more medical research....

When they have nothing else:  Nazis.

[Image: godwins-law1.png]

I guess that makes Dr.  Carson a Nazi.   Smirk
(08-15-2015, 07:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you cannot contain your personal attacks, I recommend you click on the user's name and select "add to ignore". Or you can just show restraint and ignore those posts that get you so upset that you feel the need to react in such a manner.

Political correctness is killing America.
(08-15-2015, 08:17 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Political correctness is killing America.

Yet you all get hot and bothered over pronoun usage.
(08-15-2015, 08:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: When they have nothing else:  Nazis.

[Image: godwins-law1.png]

I guess that makes Dr.  Carson a Nazi.   Smirk

Hey the nazi's made great medical breakthroughs .... You would be proud. Since that's all your concerned about.
(08-15-2015, 08:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hey the nazi's made great medical breakthroughs ....  You would be proud.  Since that's all your concerned about.

Tongue

You can't even carry on a legitimate conversation about something you believe in.

What a joke.

I've explained my feeling about abortion and the research clearly.  You have made up stuff to prove that abortion is bad. Of course combined with your gender roles philosophy it makes more sense why you want to force women to have babies even if they are raped or may die.  Gotta know their place in the gender ladder.
(08-15-2015, 08:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hey the nazi's made great medical breakthroughs ....  You would be proud.  Since that's all your concerned about.

I wonder if Dr. Ben Carson made any great medical breakthroughs when he was involved in a study using aborted fetal parts.
(08-15-2015, 08:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: Tongue

You can't even carry on a legitimate conversation about something you believe in.

What a joke.

I've explained my feeling about abortion and the research clearly.  You have made up stuff to prove that abortion is bad. Of course combined with your gender roles philosophy it makes more sense why you want to force women to have babies even if they are raped or may die.  Gotta know their place in the gender ladder.

What have I made up? There was actually significant medical breakthroughs by the nazi's. They did it in the name of science.

Not saying you were a big fan of them.

By allowing a segment of the population to be deemed expendable...... then experimenting on them. All in the name of science. ....

Please explain how it was repugnant then but permissable now.
(08-15-2015, 08:30 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: I wonder if Dr. Ben Carson made any great medical breakthroughs when he was involved in a study using aborted fetal parts.

We have a thread on that already.
(08-15-2015, 08:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We have a thread on that already.

We have 50 threads about Planned Parenthood already, too.
(08-15-2015, 08:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What have I made up? There was actually significant medical breakthroughs by the nazi's. They did it in the name of science.

Not saying you were a big fan of them.

By allowing a segment of the population to be deemed expendable...... then experimenting on them. All in the name of science. ....

Please explain how it was repugnant then but permissable now.

Embryos and fetuses are not a segment of the population. They are not counted in censuses or in population estimates. They are also not experimented on alive like the Jews were.

But hey, false analogies and all.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(08-15-2015, 08:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yet you all get hot and bothered over pronoun usage.

My point is for a person who believes profanity indicates a lack of intelligence your written language skills certainly leave a lot to be desired. I would spell it out for you in plain English, but bfine would accuse me of attacking you. Political correctness dictates I refrain from telling you exactly what I think.
(08-15-2015, 08:51 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Embryos and fetuses are not a segment of the population. They are not counted in censuses or in population estimates. They are also not experimented on alive like the Jews were.

But hey, false analogies and all.

Your a person at conception. So yeah it's people.

If your wife gets pregnant is it not your baby right then? Or do you announce hey everyone Mrs Belsnickle has a growth inside her.
(08-15-2015, 08:51 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: My point is for a person who believes profanity indicates a lack of intelligence your written language skills certainly leave a lot to be desired. I would spell it out for you in plain English, but bfine would accuse me of attacking you. Political correctness dictates I refrain from telling you exactly what I think.

You're killing me tonight. LOL
(08-15-2015, 08:51 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: My point is for a person who believes profanity indicates a lack of intelligence your written language skills certainly leave a lot to be desired. I would spell it out for you in plain English, but bfine would accuse me of attacking you. Political correctness dictates I refrain from telling you exactly what I think.

Ah so your down to grammar police. I use my phone and tablet almost exclusively on here. Meh buttons get hit.
(08-15-2015, 09:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ah so your down to grammar police.   I use my phone and tablet almost exclusively on here.  Meh buttons get hit.

No, not the grammar police. However, there are reasons why colleges assess the language skills of applicants as an indicator of intelligence. Whereas, I have never seen an IQ test ask if I use profanity.

Your tablet or phone won't autocorrect "you're" into "your" with the 100% accuracy you have achieved all on your own. So much for that hypothesis.