Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stem Express ends relationship with Planned Parenthood
(08-15-2015, 09:00 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Your a person at conception.  So yeah it's people.  

If your wife gets pregnant is it not your baby right then?  Or do you announce hey everyone Mrs Belsnickle has a growth inside her.

Conception occurs before implantation. Pregnancy occurs with successful implementation. Implantation and thus pregnancy fails approximately 50% of the time after conception.  That's a lot of people getting flushed down the toilet.
(08-15-2015, 09:15 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: No, not the grammar police. However, there are reasons why colleges assess the language skills of applicants as an indicator of intelligence. Whereas, I have never seen an IQ test ask if I use profanity.

Your tablet or phone won't autocorrect "you're" into "your" with the 100% accuracy you have achieved all on your own. So much for that hypothesis.

Couldn't also be that I live in a house with someone where English is their second language. their typing habits get tossed into the kitty.
(08-15-2015, 08:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What have I made up?  There was actually significant medical breakthroughs by the nazi's.   They did it in the name of science.    

Not saying you were a big fan of them.  

By allowing a segment of the population to be deemed expendable...... then experimenting on them.   All in the name of science.  ....

Please explain how it was repugnant then but permissable now.

I have been waiting days for you to provide me the raw data used to support your erroneous Planned Parenthood abortion statistics. At this point, I accept your failure to produce the data I requested as an admission of fraud upon your part.
(08-15-2015, 08:30 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: I wonder if Dr. Ben Carson made any great medical breakthroughs when he was involved in a study using aborted fetal parts.

Who knows?

Maybe we should murder some more innocent babies to increase the chance of success. 
(08-15-2015, 09:00 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Your a person at conception. So yeah it's people.

If your wife gets pregnant is it not your baby right then? Or do you announce hey everyone Mrs Belsnickle has a growth inside her.

You didn't say person, you said segment of the population. Embryos and fetuses, whether you consider them people or not, are not counted amongst the population. And that also does not refute the second point about them not being experimented on while alive, like the Jews were.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(08-15-2015, 09:29 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: You didn't say person, you said segment of the population. Embryos and fetuses, whether you consider them people or not, are not counted amongst the population. And that also does not refute the second point about them not being experimented on while alive, like the Jews were.

No, the fine folks at PP are kind enough to stick a syringe through the brain and suck it out before they do any experimenting.

Total class.  
(08-15-2015, 09:15 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: No, not the grammar police. However, there are reasons why colleges assess the language skills of applicants as an indicator of intelligence. Whereas, I have never seen an IQ test ask if I use profanity.

There is also most likely a reason folks don't do their college applications from a message board.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-15-2015, 09:00 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: You're killing me tonight. LOL

As long as you're out of the womb conservatives don't give a shit. In fact, they will be glad to get you off the guberment's teat so more of their tax dollars go to defense spending.
(08-15-2015, 09:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There is also most likely a reason folks don't do their college applications from a message board.

Touché. Because that totally wasn't my point. But, you already knew it wasn't.
(08-15-2015, 10:19 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Touché. Because that totally wasn't my point. But, you already knew it wasn't.

I did. I knew full well your point was to diminish the person, to which, you were responding.

(08-15-2015, 12:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/planned-parenthood-fetal-tissue-company-cuts-ties-videos-121371.html

So basically they don't wanna be investigated.  

Yep.  They don't want to be investigated.  

Your tablet or phone won't autocorrect "you're" into "your" with the 100% accuracy you have achieved all on your own. So much for that hypothesis.

I have been typing on a keyboard (first typewriter, then word processor, then computer, since I was 15 (I'm 50 now.)  When I type on the computer, I'm very fast and usually accurate.  But when I type on the tablet or phone, it's two fingers, slow, and such a pain that I don't bother with grammar or even correct spelling sometimes.  I think that's what St Lucie was alluding to.  
(08-15-2015, 09:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Couldn't also be that I live in a house with someone where English is their second language.  their typing habits get tossed into the kitty.

Blaming your wife?  

Clapping
(08-15-2015, 10:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I did. I knew full well your point was to diminish the person, to which, you were responding.

Yeah, the same person who diminishes people who use profanity, women, homosexuals, lesbians, non-whites, non-Christians, the savages living on at least two continents, liberals, progressives, Democrats.  Just off the top of my head.
Another Planned Parenthood thread?

We get it, Lucie, you don't like the concept of a non-profit providing a wide range of health services to women.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(08-16-2015, 08:05 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Another Planned Parenthood thread?

We get it, Lucie, you don't like the concept of a non-profit providing a wide range of health services to women.

Those health services are already available elsewhere.  Obamacare is supposed to provide them as well.  
(08-16-2015, 09:47 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Those health services are already available elsewhere.  Obamacare is supposed to provide them as well.  

It just doesn't look the same when you're rallying against community health centers as it does when you're rallying against evil Planned Parenthood.

(08-16-2015, 08:05 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Another Planned Parenthood thread?

Do you know how to make them go away?

Here's a hint: You're not helping.

(08-16-2015, 10:12 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Do you know how to make them go away?

By turning every single one into a debate about abortion?

Apparently that's what the rest of you are trying.

(08-15-2015, 08:51 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: My point is for a person who believes profanity indicates a lack of intelligence your written language skills certainly leave a lot to be desired. I would spell it out for you in plain English, but bfine would accuse me of attacking you. Political correctness dictates I refrain from telling you exactly what I think.

Oh, I forgot to include good manners.  Political correctness and good manners dictates I refrain from telling you exactly what I think.