Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step right up and learn how to lose 7 playoff games in a row...
(04-27-2016, 02:35 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Says the guy from a town on the boarder of KY.  Please...I'll own the rest but you can keep your projection.

You're from PA?? Trashiest state in the Union next to WV. Hypocrite.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2016, 02:59 PM)Garrus Wrote: You're from PA?? Trashiest state in the Union next to WV. Hypocrite.

I mean....Not really.  KY?  Trashier.  OH?  Trashier.  MS?  Trashier.  AL?  Trashier.  LA?  Trashier.  Actually a lot of states are trashier than PA.  I do like the fact that you haven't disputed the proximal cousin finger banging... Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2016, 02:35 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Says the guy from a town on the boarder of KY.  Please...I'll own the rest but you can keep your projection.

Once again, I'm not from Cincinnati and have only visited the city a handful of times.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2016, 03:05 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I mean....Not really.  KY?  Trashier.  OH?  Trashier.  MS?  Trashier.  AL?  Trashier.  LA?  Trashier.  Actually a lot of states are trashier than PA.  I do like the fact that you haven't disputed the proximal cousin finger banging... Mellow

OH is not trashier than PA lol.

Also, can't deny I finger blasted your cousin...course i have a thing for inbred rednecks ThumbsUp
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2016, 03:32 PM)Garrus Wrote: OH is not trashier than PA lol.

Also, can't deny I finger blasted your cousin...course i have a thing for inbred rednecks ThumbsUp

Literally the best city you pig f***rs have is Columbus.  Let that settle in.  Your state falls behind in education to PA.  Your state falls behind in median income.  Other than having a higher percentage of flat area I don't think your state beats PA in any category.  

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2016, 03:20 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Once again, I'm not from Cincinnati and have only visited the city a handful of times.

LOL...This is sad.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2016, 03:46 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...This is sad.

Okay.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2016, 03:49 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Okay.

At least you know it.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2016, 03:45 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Literally the best city you pig f***rs have is Columbus.  Let that settle in.  Your state falls behind in education to PA.  Your state falls behind in median income.  Other than having a higher percentage of flat area I don't think your state beats PA in any category.  

Starting to get defensive eh? It will be okay little buddy Smirk

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2016, 03:45 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Literally the best city you pig f***rs have is Columbus.  Let that settle in.  Your state falls behind in education to PA.  Your state falls behind in median income.  Other than having a higher percentage of flat area I don't think your state beats PA in any category.  

Cbus is bad ass actually. Only naive outdated folks think cbus being the best city in the state is an indictment of it.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2016, 03:50 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: At least you know it.

You clearly don't.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2016, 04:09 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You clearly don't.

Of course I know it's sad.  I was the one that pointed it out earlier.   Mellow

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2016, 10:12 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Hilarious

Meh.....common knowledge.....nothing to see here.

.....oh.....and I'm from KY, and I've ****ed all y'all's cousins, sisters, and wives.....they love that southern drawl and my "Mason Dixon Lines". Ninja

"My papa told me son respect the ladies
So I respect them each and every night
I found out what they're looking for then I just change my hat
Then lay on one of my Mason Dixon lines"

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2016, 04:01 PM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: Cbus is bad ass actually. Only naive outdated folks think cbus being the best city in the state is an indictment of it.

I'll back this 100%.
Cbus is a great city.
Reply/Quote

Random Pa fact:

Did you know "happy valley" was originally "gay valley" but they changed it because the truth hurts? 

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 02:10 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Random Pa fact:

Did you know "happy valley" was originally "gay valley" but they changed it because the truth hurts? 

Random fact:

The newest skyscraper in Cinci looks exactly like a giant dildo with a condom on it.  The city is so gay they pretend it's a tiara. 

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 02:17 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Random fact:

The newest skyscraper in Cinci looks exactly like a giant dildo with a condom on it.  The city is so gay they pretend it's a tiara. 

I bet upon first sight of it you were the only one to lube your butthole up too. 

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 02:24 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I bet upon first sight of it you were the only one to lube your butthole up too. 

Wow...That's pretty specific.  I'm guessing that some more of that good old Ohio projection.   Cool

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 02:24 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I bet upon first sight of it you were the only one to lube your butthole up too. 

Pfftt.... dude is so perma-lubed he knocked OPEC prices down.
Ninja

Wink
Reply/Quote

Nah....SCS is a real pro, he don't need no stinkin' lube.  It's already like throwin' a hotdog down a hallway....even for Dirk Diggler. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote