Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stephen A & Kellerman debate extension for Marvin
Their exchange in this segment really echoes much of the debate on this board and around Bengal nation.

Stephen A focuses on playoff failures / not doing enough to win, while Kellerman makes the 'it could be worse' argument.

The Bengals/Marvin portion is the first 5 1/2 minutes of the video.

Reply/Quote
So Marvin Lewis wants a new contract? Are you serious! Where is the decency in this clown? If the Bengals extend this clown they will inevitably increae their stock in embarrassment, immensely. As a Bengal fan, I am ashamed.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cincyjungle.com/platform/amp/2017/1/26/14392280/marvin-lewis-wants-contract-extension-from-bengals
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
The balls on this guy lol
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2017, 05:13 PM)Housh Wrote: The balls on this guy lol

Except for 3 hr periods on each autumn Sunday.
Reply/Quote
Mind at ease? They didn't fire him after a 2 win year, or losing control of a playoff win, or after this mess. They just keep showing him they'll keep signine him. Terrible sales pitch Marvin. If anything keeping you unsigned may actually put some players at ease that needed change could happen. Our minds would be at ease if we signed a reputable coach and maybe had a better chance of signing our guys.
Reply/Quote
If you had a job making 4 million a year where there were no expectations, and you were held accountable for nothing ! Wouldn't you want to keep it ?

Marvin Lewis is going to ride this gig as long as possible.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If Marvin Lewis gets an extension..........I'm gonna .......... I don't have words for how awful.......
Reply/Quote
Kellerman is a complete p****. That loser mentality is exactly the kind of thing that's plaguing our sorry ass front office. It's beyond time to take a chance on someone else. We know what we'll get with Marvin: mediocre football during 1:00 games, pathetic Primetime/playoff performances, and inevitable losses to the Steelers. That's complete shit if you ask me. Granted the 90's were worse, but this really isn't much better. The Bengals are still a nationwide joke. Even at 12-4 we instilled no fear in the hearts of other teams because we constantly choke when it matters most. Who's to blame for that??

Marvin f***** Lewis.
Reply/Quote
I hate agreeing with Stephen A Smith. Makes me feel dirty.

Also, wtf is up with Kellerman throwing Tomlin's name around as one the best coaches? Other than having balls enough to be aggressive in any situation I don't think he's much better than Marvin. That team has underperformed for years with the amount of talent they have. 

Reply/Quote
(02-28-2017, 05:57 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I hate agreeing with Stephen A Smith. Makes me feel dirty.

Also, wtf is up with Kellerman throwing Tomlin's name around as one the best coaches? Other than having balls enough to be aggressive in any situation I don't think he's much better than Marvin. That team has underperformed for years with the amount of talent they have. 

Media love affair with all things steeler...

They'd have won it all last year if not for the Bengals being dirty and hurting Brown...

They'd have won it all this year if not for Brady just being Brady and Bill B being great and all....

They'd have won it all another year if not for the dirty Bengals hurting Bell on purpose on a clean tackle...

It's just the narrative of national sports media. The team with the biggest bandwagon, you have to lick that team's sack to keep viewers, and keep getting paid.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-28-2017, 05:57 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I hate agreeing with Stephen A Smith. Makes me feel dirty.

I don't think Steeler fans think Tomlin's all that great.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-01-2017, 01:38 AM)McC Wrote: I don't think Steeler fans think Tomlin's all that great.

They don't, but to the media, it's all about the Steelers, with the Ravens and the great and powerful Ozzie a close second in our division.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 01:34 PM)Bengalsrob Wrote: They don't, but to the media, it's all about the Steelers, with the Ravens and the great and powerful Ozzie a close second in our division.

Rat-Turd fans aren't crazy about John Harbaugh for that matter.  Most of the ones I know want him sacked.
[img]http://[Image: power-rangers-dinozords-ranking-tigerzor...mhpcjr.jpg][/img]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals have earned their well deserved media reputation as a joke.

Pains me to say this but it is true.
Reply/Quote
We are not going to win a playoff game next year.

Can anyone name a single other coach in baseball, basketball, or NFL who was extended into a term beyond 15 or 16 years after failing to win a single playoff game ( or in the case of NBA series)

Come on Fredtoast- name even a single coach other than Marv because you cannot.

No one before has ever lasted 15 years with Marv's pathetic record.

I have been loving the Bengals for 50 starting as a 13 year old going to Nippert with my Dad.

If we have a losing season or if a miracle happens and we make playoffs and lose again, and they extend Marvin, I promise everyone on this board I will be done with the Bengals.

I pray that the big time corporate season ticket holders get fed up with this sorry stubborn and selfish way of running this team and give up their tickets if Marv gets extended following a losing season.

The Bengals do not deserve the support of the Hamilton County tax payers or their long suffering and loyal fans who have made the Brown family very rich.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2017, 06:04 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Except for 3 hr periods on each autumn Sunday.

lol /thread
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Well NFL network just replayed the 2015 playoff meltdown. How in the * is Marvin Lewis the head coach still? Now he wants an extension. Unbelievable. Him, PAC Man and even Burfict should be gone. I know Burfict played one hella game but he lost the game too. He is a constant liability on the field as Marvin is overseeing this dysfunctional undisciplined team. Pathetic....we have 11 picks. Trade McCarron for more and blow this shit show up.
Reply/Quote
You kn ow we can debate an extension for Marvin all we want and it makes no difference, MB is going to do what he wants to do, and to hell with what the fans want! If he does give Marvin an extension my days of rooting for the Bengals are over. I've been a loyal fan of the Bengals since day one, but there comes a time when enough is enough! I'll let you guys buy the tickets and support a loser! Cry
Reply/Quote
[Image: th?id=OIP.obnHKe9Jfn3nnrm3SNwmXQEsCo&pid...=323&h=182]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote