Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stephen A Smith goes off on Lewis again
I know this guy can be obnoxious but he's speaking nothing but the truth

https://youtu.be/l2PoQqRsQ0Q
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Steven A Smith is great at loudly stating the obvious. I prefer Undisputed with Skip and Shannon. Sharp gave a perspective of JJ Watts training going forward as far as extending his playing time. Observations like that S A Smith isn't capable of.
Reply/Quote
Dudes a wack job but he's right. Couldn't listen to that though. The yelling and screening was pointless.
Reply/Quote
I still say he must think Marvin banged his wife or something....
Reply/Quote
He's not saying anything that hasn't been said on this board before. What I like about is that he's echoing us with a mega-phone.

I love the argument in the video, fire him now or at the end of the year. No discussion if he should be back next year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
If he's back next year.............................
Reply/Quote
Love how everyone says Smith is garbage, but suddenly they love his garbage because they agree with him.
Reply/Quote
You can do both. He's a loud mouth and the dramatics are unnecessary but he's not wrong. That's why I listened for about 3 minutes before turning this off.
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis and Mike Brown are an anomaly in the NFL.

You don't need Stephen A Smith to spell that out.

If you post on these boards and don't know that...

You must've had a damn piano dropped on your head.

[Image: th?id=OIP.M8fcef2eef204fc3f9510add89dc87...=268&h=180]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I agree with everything Smith says, except for firing him now. I respect what Marvin has done here enough to let him ride it out.

I've agreed with Smith the first half dozen times he's said Marvin should be fired as well.

If ML is the HC next season.................
Reply/Quote
My hope is Marvin does the right thing and just steps down after this season.

I respect what he did here and how he changed the culture from the 90's but it's time for a new voice. I think Marvin should still work for the team in some role, special assistant to the GM or something like that but on a coaching level a new voice is needed.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Believe as well Marvin should not be dismissed in mod season.

But other than that the fool (SAS) was spot on.

Even a broken watch is right twice a day. So Smith had to be right about something eventually.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2016, 03:51 PM)Trademark Wrote: I know this guy can be obnoxious but he's speaking nothing but the truth

https://youtu.be/l2PoQqRsQ0Q

I don't give a damn what he says and it is total opinion to say he speaks the truth. I think he is the most over rated s[ports media person ever. Some of you live for this shit, I do not......I could go off in another direction but maybe I shouldn't, but there are many white coaches he could be going after....Plus, does he even see that Cincinnati sucked before Lewis and turning around Mike Browns teams was a miracle no other coach could do for the franchise.....Smith is often wrong but never has his feet held to the fire.......I never watch ESPN and long ago stopped watching two idiots fill air time by yelling at each other......Smith is over rated.  That is without argument ....Smith is over rated

I do know your Jesus thing and you say the season is over on many posts.....so thanks for coming down from the cross to save us all, but I intend to watch every Bengals game and I don't give a damn what Steve Smith says.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2016, 07:43 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Believe as well Marvin should not be dismissed in mid season.

But other than that the fool (SAS) was spot on.

Even a broken watch is right twice a day. So Smith had to be right about something eventually.

I agree with this.

Firing Marvin right now does nothing.

Mike wouldn't fire him anyways.

He'll have to step down/retire in off-season IMO.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
As soon as he raised his voice, I turned it off.

Only an idiot tries to win an argument by screaming his point.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2016, 06:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Love how everyone says Smith is garbage, but suddenly they love his garbage because they agree with him.

He mostly says garbage, but he can be right every so often. Someone could be ignorant enough to join the KKK, but still have the right opinion on some things.
Reply/Quote