Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stephen A Smith weighs in on Marvin Lewis yet again
https://youtu.be/IDsM9a9aYpI

Yet another doozy. Stephen A absolutely goes off on the organization for continuing to keep Marv around. My favorite part?

"The citizens of Cincinnati should not go to any of the games! Let them play in front of an empty stadium!"
Reply/Quote
100% correct
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
HarleyDog approves his message.

Reply/Quote
I'm honestly expecting Stephen A. Smith to have a catastrophic aneurysm on live television at some point. Dial it back a bit, guy.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
He has to keep going back to Marvin because he is so wrong on so many other things.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 04:43 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: 100% correct

Back to being the laughing stock of the league..congrats Mikey you have come full circle.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
Accurate af.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I agree with Stephen A the only problem is logistically they couldn’t fire Marvin right now even if they wanted to. He gets fired and Hue acts as interim HC well then who is your DC? That would entail bringing in new blood and thats not going to happen.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 04:59 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: HarleyDog approves his message.

As do I

This team as it stands with Marvin at the helm is a clown circus. It's disgusting !
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 05:12 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: I agree with Stephen A the only problem is logistically they couldn’t fire Marvin right now even if they wanted to. He gets fired and Hue acts as interim HC well then who is your DC? That would entail bringing in new blood and thats not going to happen.

You would have to promote someone from within.....there's only 5 games left.....may as well see what Hue can do.  It's a foregone conclusion that he will succeed Merv anyway.  I'm with ya, ain't gonna happen, but honestly, it should.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
He’s not wrong
Reply/Quote
Love Stephen A
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 05:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He has to keep going back to Marvin because he is so wrong on so many other things.

But you are saying he is right about Marvin?
Reply/Quote
Can stand Stephen A., but I cant find anything wrong in what he said. Marvin should've been fired 3 years ago after the Pittsburgh playoff debacle. As it now stands, the window has closed and the next couple of years are going to be FUGLY even if changes are made.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 06:44 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: But you are saying he is right about Marvin?

Obviously.

Not even Fred can argue against that one 
Reply/Quote
The giant mouth, little brain of SAS. He has a firm grasp of the blatantly obvious. Hey, Steve, tell me something I don't know. Between Marvin and him, it is a tossup which is the bigger doosh.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
He's spot on, and he's as angry as most of us feel.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Does he just hate Merv or is he a Bengals fan? I agree with him for once. Make Lazor or Simmons the new intern HC and let Merv and Huey hit the highway. Promote Burney to DC. After the season fire all their asses.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 07:41 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He's spot on, and he's as angry as most of us feel.

How can people still work up the emotion to be angry about this?  Have we not all become comfortably numb?
Reply/Quote
Lol at the woman chiming in with Fred like defense of Marvin making the playoffs. Idk how anyone watches those types of shows. I’d want to jump out a window after about 5 minutes.

Reply/Quote