Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stephen A has us ranked number 3 in his top 5
(10-10-2018, 03:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ryan Clark. Former steeler and redskin.

Former Steeler...makes sense. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 05:10 AM)Trademark Wrote: https://youtu.be/exr8NlguKqA

Thoughts ?

I couldn't get past his female co-host....yummy!
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 02:49 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'll go against the grain and say I don't hate Stephen A. I don't really care for his shtick (yelling, slapping the table, etc), but I often find myself agreeing with his takes. I know he's been spot on about Marvin Lewis.

Which falls on nobody else than Mike Brown.  

Not saying I think Lewis has done a great job, but I truly believe he is doing everything, in his mind, to win.  
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 03:15 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: In all reality though, can you imagine THIS being your job? To sit there and argue with people about something as arbitrary and subjective as sports? I mean, my God that sounds awful...

That's kinda what happens at my office, anyway.  Not by design, mind you.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 03:15 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: In all reality though, can you imagine THIS being your job? To sit there and argue with people about something as arbitrary and subjective as sports? I mean, my God that sounds awful...

He gets paid to do what we do on here for free? Yeah that's terrible. Ninja

(10-10-2018, 07:24 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Which falls on nobody else than Mike Brown.  

Not saying I think Lewis has done a great job, but I truly believe he is doing everything, in his mind, to win.  

That's usually what Stephen A is driving at. "How does this man still have a job?" Answer: Mike Brown.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I actually listened to the whole thing and his harping on Marv's inability to win in the playoffs was prevalent.

But he wasn't the only one to list the Bengals in the top 5.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Stephen A has some decent takes but is like listening to Samuel L. Jackson. 

Loves to yell and one dimensional as hell in talent.

Most TV sports talk shows are garbage.

Around The Horn has got to be the dumbest of them all.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote