Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vontaze Burfict
LIFE ON THE EDGE
Vontaze Burfict's game might be too nasty for the new NFL. But he's not changing.

http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/life-on-the-edge
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
He needs to stop doing interviews. This just gets the league more pissed and puts a target on his back.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 04:42 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: He needs to stop doing interviews. This just gets the league more pissed and puts a target on his back.
Dude grew up having to fight the Vatos Locos holmes... He don't give a **** about the league.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 05:06 PM)jason Wrote: Dude grew up having to fight the Vatos Locos holmes... He don't give a **** about the league.

He don't give a flying **** about the league. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
The way football is designed, this is exactly the kind of guy the Bengals need, minus his garbage stuff which he says he's given up.

The great teams and defenses normally have at least one like this.

I don't like the garbage and I truly hope he has given it up, but I'm glad he isn't changing his intensity.

Wish they would put him in the slot for just one play against Pittsburgh, and tell him his route is to run and rip the head off Mike Mitchell!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 06:18 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: The way football is designed, this is exactly the kind of guy the Bengals need, minus his garbage stuff which he says he's given up.

The great teams and defenses normally have at least one like this.

I don't like the garbage and I truly hope he has given it up, but I'm glad he isn't changing his intensity.

Wish they would put him in the slot for just one play against Pittsburgh, and tell him his route is to run and rip the head off Mike Mitchell!!!

This is a great idea.
Reply/Quote
can he go both ways and play center?

can he just play center?
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 04:42 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: He needs to stop doing interviews.  This just gets the league more pissed and puts a target on his back.

The target on his back (#55) can't get any bigger than it already is.

There's some serious bs in that article, "overrated chili"...gtfo. It also tries to put the playoff loss completely on Burfict. With no mention of him being the main reason we were even in a position to win the game in the first place. Also, no mention of Hill's fumble, or Pacman's penalty. 

Reply/Quote