Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stephen Miller pushed Breitbart to cover content from White Supremacist websites
(11-14-2019, 10:05 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The responses in here mirror the GOP defense for impeachment. The difference is, no one here is grandstanding for millions of party members, so I'm not sure what is gained by trying to suggest that the publications were not actually white supremacist publications. Everyone who is reading this thread got to read a break down of each that highlighted how they promote white supremacy. 

The Mueller Report, Impeachment, Miller, whatever....they don't read it.  "Waste of time" we're told.

Just attack the material without looking at it.

And then claim it's not about the party or defending anyone...just a hunt for "unbiased" information.

Trump and his administration are relying on their defenders and supporters not being educated about what they are doing and what they have done.

So we get a conman in the Oval Office and a racists forming immigration policies...and arguments that "it doesn't matter" because there is an "R" next to their names.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-13-2019, 11:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Exactly...but it seems the OP and SPLC is doing exactly that by slamming Stephen Miller from sharing articles from websites he chose

No, the SPLC article is not doing that. It is providing documentation that a White House advisor involved in shaping immigration policy, driving it to line with the views expressed in his emails and on the websites in question.

Miller is "slammed" because he is advocating white nationalist goals for US policy (from the racist websites he "chose" and "shared"), and apparently with some success.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-14-2019, 10:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: Just attack the material without looking at it.

Exactly, this is why I've asked for content of what he pushed. It seems folks are attacking the material without looking at it. All I've heard is he "shared/push content" What content?

FWIW, the next time I look at one of these sites will be the first, but I cannot believe they've never shared anything not based on fact. If dude shared content such as whitey rules!! Then I condemn it; however, if it were sourced content then we'd have to give it merit. I've read Mother Jones, Vox, ect...and they push their agenda. This is my POV and no condemnation, petty comments, or biased views on a message board are doing anything to change it. Now provide me the content he pushed and we can have a discussion.  

We are in the mentality of if we don't blanket condemn, we support. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(11-14-2019, 02:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Exactly, this is why I've asked for content of what he pushed. It seems folks are attacking the material without looking at it. All I've heard is he "shared/push content" What content?

Now provide me the content he pushed and we can have a discussion. 

An example had already been posted.

(11-13-2019, 02:32 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: In one email, Miller criticizes the Pope's pro-immigrant comments, comparing them to The Camp of the Saints, a French book from the 70's in which an indian man who eats poops leads an immigrant invasion of Indians, Chinese, and Africans (all described as savages) against White Europe. They kill all white people who oppose them, trample their liberal supporters to death, force the queen of England to marry her son to a Pakistani woman, and force the mayor of New York to let black families live in his house. A hero of the book defends White Christianity by killing immigrants and liberals along side an assimilated Indian man who praises the whites and admonishes the indians.

The book, like the Turner Diaries, is considered a must read in white supremacists circles. Unlike the Turner Diaries, it isn't critical of Jews.
(11-14-2019, 02:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Exactly, this is why I've asked for content of what he pushed. It seems folks are attacking the material without looking at it. All I've heard is he "shared/push content" What content?

FWIW, the next time I look at one of these sites will be the first, but I cannot believe they've never shared anything not based on fact. If dude shared content such as whitey rules!! Then I condemn it; however, if it were sourced content then we'd have to give it merit. I've read Mother Jones, Vox, ect...and they push their agenda. This is my POV and no condemnation, petty comments, or biased views on a message board are doing anything to change it. Now provide me the content he pushed and we can have a discussion.  

We are in the mentality of if we don't blanket condemn, we support. 

This why one should click on the link and read before responding.
(11-14-2019, 02:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: An example had already been posted.

Didn't see that as pushing content from White Supremacists websites. Maybe I'm missing something. 

(11-14-2019, 02:57 PM)GMDino Wrote: This why one should click on the link and read before responding.

I clicked the link.It mentioning him sharing a story from infowars giving Franklin Graham's view on Muslims and one about could a natural disaster lead to increased immigration while he was an aid for a Senator from Alabama. Is that grounds to call for him to be fired? I'd be more interested in what role he played in the steeping down of Kirstjen Nielsen. Do we like her now?

(11-14-2019, 12:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: the link from the white supremacist publication shared by Miller the day it was posted complained about how temporary protected status for immigrants leads to "anchor babies" and was probably a tool being used to create a "camp of the saints" situation in the US? 

Stephen Miller pushed a journalist to promote the narrative that TPS needs to be the "big story" regarding a hurricane and backed his argument up with a white supremacist source that suggested that the use of TPS was a deliberate attempt to recreate "camp of the saints" in the US, the white supremacist novel where poop eating immigrants kill and replace white people in Europe. 

When the Pope called on every Catholic parish to take in one refugee family to help, Miller responded by calling it a parallel to Camp of the Saints and a desire to abolish borders. That same day VDARE had reported on it, said the Pope wants to let Muslim mobs occupy the Vatican, and tagged it with... "Camp of the Saints". 

He was literally pushing narratives to Breitbart from white supremacists websites the day they posted their stories
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

The White House doubled down on their "This is because he is a Jew" defense of Stephen Miller

Quote:“I work with Stephen. I know Stephen. He loves this country and hates bigotry in all forms – and it deeply concerns me as to why so many on the left consistently attack Jewish members of this Administration,” deputy White House press secretary Hogan Gidley said in a statement.

People who hate bigotry in all forms tend to casually cite white supremacist websites and compare everything to books where minorities are savages who kill whites and eat poop.

(11-18-2019, 09:57 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The White House doubled down on their "This is because he is a Jew" defense of Stephen Miller

People who hate bigotry in all forms tend to casually cite white supremacist websites and compare everything to books where minorities are savages who kill whites and eat poop.

There is a Jew on the left that I know who refers to him as "Santa Monica Fascist Stephen Miller" just about every time he is brought up. Definitely not a Jewish thing.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
If I'm being 100% honest, I didn't even realize the fact that Miller was a white nationalist was a secret.

It seemed pretty obvious to me. I didn't realize we needed proof that he was.

I'm genuinely surprised the right is trying to deny it haha. I figured they'd treat it like they treat the Trump corruption.

"Yea, it's true. Get over it."
(11-18-2019, 10:54 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: If I'm being 100% honest, I didn't even realize the fact that Miller was a white nationalist was a secret.

It seemed pretty obvious to me. I didn't realize we needed proof that he was.

I'm genuinely surprised the right is trying to deny it haha. I figured they'd treat it like they treat the Trump corruption.

"Yea, it's true. Get over it."

"we do this all the time!"
(11-18-2019, 10:02 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: There is a Jew on the left that I know who refers to him as "Santa Monica Fascist Stephen Miller" just about every time he is brought up. Definitely not a Jewish thing.

My Jewish mother in law hates him. In no way a Jewish thing. It's a "he's a racist sack of shit" thing. 

If you are waiting for Trump supporters/defenders to criticize this, you just haven't been paying attention.

They know...... And they support. They just don't like to be called racist or white supremacist, not that they don't agree with their ideology. They just know the label isn't ideal.

Nothing to see here folks.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(11-18-2019, 09:57 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The White House doubled down on their "This is because he is a Jew" defense of Stephen Miller

If Trump can't be a racist because he has a Jewish son-in-law then it's for darn sure that Miller cannot be a racist if he is Jewish.

We need to stop looking at what these people say and do, and look into their hearts.
(11-18-2019, 03:19 PM)Dill Wrote: If Trump can't be a racist because he has a Jewish son-in-law then it's for darn sure that Miller cannot be a racist if he is Jewish.

We need to stop looking at what these people say and do, and look into their hearts.

That's why it's always important to have a black friend to point to.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(11-18-2019, 04:40 PM)jj22 Wrote: That's why it's always important to have a black friend to point to.

Being the black person Republicans point to to justify their racist stances is, essentially, Candace Owens' entire job.
Note to Hunter Biden, Republicans would rather you support white supremacist ideology than have a kid out of wedlock.

(11-21-2019, 02:05 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Note to Hunter Biden, Republicans would rather you support white supremacist ideology than have a kid out of wedlock.

I think it just comes down to party affiliation after that whole Sarah Palin's daughter thing.
Nunes seems like a good guy.   Ninja