Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stephon Gilmore?!
NFL Network just mentioned that he's the #1 corner on the market and said that, while we wouldn't be able to offer him the most money, we are a team that's built to win with dynamic pass rushers, dynamic safeties, and a quarterback that's as cool as the other side of the pillow!

Bring in Gimore and he'll just erase one side of the field!

YES PLEASE!
Reply/Quote
Yeah. It would be nice. But, those guys go where the most money is.

I feel like they just say a bunch of Team names to get fans to watch.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 03:59 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah. It would be nice. But, those guys go where the most money is.

I feel like they just say a bunch of Team names to get fans to watch.

Of course but we do have a lot of cash to spend so maybe he won't need to take a discount. He'll also know that he'll have long-term security since we're setting up to be a Super Bowl contender for years.

Maybe a lighter initial contract but add incentives?

Here's the video I'm talking about:

Reply/Quote
I thought I read somewhere that Gilmore liked the Bengals and what they were doing. Take it with a grain of salt.
Reply/Quote
Did they say anything about any mutual interest? Or are they just playing GM?
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 04:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Of course but we do have a lot of cash to spend so maybe he won't need to take a discount. He'll also know that he'll have long-term security since we're setting up to be a Super Bowl contender for years.

Maybe a lighter initial contract but add incentives?

Here's the video I'm talking about:

It'd definitely be nice but this is just general table talk and not even any speculation about mutual interest. It looks like the Raiders are the front-runner for Gilmore. 

Who knows, maybe Cincinnati comes out of nowhere but I doubt it. 
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 04:36 PM)Bengalpool Wrote: Did they say anything about any mutual interest? Or are they just playing GM?

We'd obviously be interested in him because of our needs at corner and they didn't say anything about his interest but he has to be somewhat interested in playing here since he saw that we're building the line and we almost won a Super Bowl with a second string pee-wee football line.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 04:44 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: We'd obviously be interested in him because of our needs at corner and they didn't say anything about his interest but he has to be somewhat interested in playing here since he saw that we're building the line and we almost won a Super Bowl with a second string pee-wee football line.

Yeah, we'll see I suppose. Would have me pumped.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Are there any guesses on a contract for Gilmore. Would be pumped to see them move on from Wayne’s and put that 10m towards gilmore
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 09:09 PM)bk42 Wrote: Are there any guesses on a contract for Gilmore.  Would be pumped to see them move on from Wayne’s and put that 10m towards gilmore

This
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 09:09 PM)bk42 Wrote: Are there any guesses on a contract for Gilmore.  Would be pumped to see them move on from Wayne’s and put that 10m towards gilmore

Spotrac says 12.738 mil.

Cut Waynes and put that 10 mil towards Gilmore?

YES PLEASE
Reply/Quote