Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Austin's Broken Skull Challenge
Anyone else watch this show?

My wife loves it and I think it's pretty good. My wife loves when the women battle each other and chooses who she wants to win each round when they talk before they fight or compete.

I like watching the winner of the bracket take on the obstacle course and when they run up that hill how worn out these people are.

It's a good show, you need to check it out on CMT at 9pm on Sunday nights.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 11:12 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Anyone else watch this show?

My wife loves it and I think it's pretty good. My wife loves when the women battle each other and chooses who she wants to win each round when they talk before they fight or compete.

I like watching the winner of the bracket take on the obstacle course and when they run up that hill how worn out these people are.

It's a good show, you need to check it out on CMT at 9pm on Sunday nights.

only thing i dont really understand or like... Is the guy they have set the pace at the beginning of the season... Who is he and why does he keep making money if they cant break his pace.

Also did that guy have to do the earlier activities before running the course or was he rested.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 03:41 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: only thing i dont really understand or like...  Is the guy they have set the pace at the beginning of the season...   Who is he and why does he keep making money if they cant break his pace.

Also did that guy have to do the earlier activities before running the course or was he rested.

No one beat him last season so he gets to continue on the following season. Although he has to run the course to set the new time to beat. If no one beats it, he gets another $10,000.00. I do believe he had a total of $70,000.00 before someone beat his time. Now, that guy who beat him gets to sit and wait and collect money if no one beats it.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote