Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Smith on the sideline
Anyone see him talking smack about our secondary? "27, trash, 24, trash, 43, trash and some other words."

I personally thought steve beasted but now i cant wait to get them at home. Probably,barring some miracle, its his last game. Hopefully he comes over the middle and sees if Vontaze is trash.
Reply/Quote
He never called Iloka trash.  He called him F__kboy!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
yeah i said something about that earlier. I am so glad we beat them.
Reply/Quote
He's just talking shit, the best do it, and even the worst too, lol. Dude needed an IV during game. If we had a spot open we would have him on our team.

The last game won't matter to either of the teams.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
They looked like trash trying to tackle him.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 07:17 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: He never called Iloka trash.  He called him F__kboy!

What the hell is a "f--kboy"?  My slang over the last year is slacking.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 08:40 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: He's just talking shit, the best do it, and even the worst too, lol. Dude needed an IV during game. If we had a spot open we would have him on our team.

The last game won't matter to either of the teams.

While I agree about the trash talking being part of the game, dude should not have pulled the dogs' chains.  I love the guys' intensity, and love for the game, but he is just one hit from retirement..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I have to agree with Jason's comment though, which dogs are you talking about? Hah, our tackling was atrocious!
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 08:49 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I have to agree with Jason's comment though, which dogs are you talking about? Hah, our tackling was atrocious!

Dalton and Green?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 08:49 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I have to agree with Jason's comment though, which dogs are you talking about? Hah, our tackling was atrocious!

I'm saying that he has to see this team again.  That is, unless he talks trash to the wrong group prior to getting to PBS...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Plus we can rely on the refs looking the other way when he blatantly pushes off, which happens every game.
Reply/Quote
Dude could only produce on underneath routes versus zone coverage.

89 - trash.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Let's see how fresh he is come Week 17 when the Ravens have worked him to the bone and he's sweating spinal fluid.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
28-24.....

He can talk all he wants
Reply/Quote
http://deadspin.com/steve-smiths-review-of-the-bengals-secondary-trash-tr-1733365027

Pretty funny, you have to some sort of abnormal hatred to drive you when you are 36 and still in the NFL but wow... wow
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 09:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm saying that he has to see this team again.  That is, unless he talks trash to the wrong group prior to getting to PBS...

At the rate they're throwing it to him and with the hits he takes, seems like long odds he'll make it through the season.  If he is in the lineup the last game, how much will he really have left?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
And here I am left curious as to what he must think of the Ravens' secondary.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 10:06 PM)Big Boss Wrote: And here I am left curious as to what he must think of the Ravens' secondary.

No kidding.  They got beat by everyone.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
And as Kirkpatrick said in response "Scoreboard"

And then responded to another tweet with the headline about Steve Smith trashing the secondary "All about a headline..shhhhh, 3-0 or 0-3? This is a TEAM sport not an individual. #WhoDey @SBNation"
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 10:28 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: And as Kirkpatrick said in response "Scoreboard"

And then responded to another tweet with the headline about Steve Smith trashing the secondary "All about a headline..shhhhh, 3-0 or 0-3? This is a TEAM sport not an individual. #WhoDey @SBNation"

ravens 0-3....trash
Reply/Quote