Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Smith on the sideline
the Steelers did a great job containing Steve Smith before he got hurt. Likewise, the Ravens did a great job at containing Brown. He had a 35 game streak of at least 5 catches and 50 yards a game.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 04:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: the Steelers did a great job containing Steve Smith before he got hurt. Likewise, the Ravens did a great job at containing Brown. He had a 35 game streak of at least 5 catches and 50 yards a game.

I'm not so sure the outcome of the highlighted is the same if Ben's in the game.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 04:29 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I'm not so sure the outcome of the highlighted is the same if Ben's in the game.

I definitely agree. Vick was on a leash (yes, I know what I said), Ben isn't. Even in the two wins the Ravens had over the Steelers last season that were 2-3 score differences, Brown had 90-110 yards in those games. 

Reply/Quote
[Image: stevegif.0.gif]

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 04:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: stevegif.0.gif]

I mean wtf?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

Clearly this is NOT taunting and does not warrant a flag.   Smirk

THIS is taunting:
[Image: YyaQfE4.gif]

Taunting your own teammate is much worse.

Tongue
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 03:46 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Sux they lost but they put up nearly the same performance your butt smuggler of a team did against them.  Without our QB, top linebacker, #2 deep thread WR.  Sooooooooooooooooooooo

Oh and our secondary didn't get raped by a 50 year old dementia patient.

But you go ahead and worry about me joking about your preference of the dong.

Your team is supposed to be better than mine, not equal to them.

Your team got away with more cheap shots and forced injuries to get rid of said senior scum bag.

Your worrying so much about other men's sexual preferences is clearly just projection.

Scoreboard.

Standings.

Steelers suck.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
4 broken ribs for Smith. Not expected to keep him out very long, but this will certainly hurt the Ravens passing game. But then again Flacco is so elite he doesn't need any good receivers out there Ninja

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000547970/article/steve-smith-broke-4-ribs-in-thursdays-game-vs-steelers

Also...Steve Smith is such an angry midget. His comments about his former teammate Mitchell are hilarious when you consider Mitchell wasn't the one who gave Smith the broken ribs. Rolleyes
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote

LMAO, guy is one upstanding role model (in all realness tho I found this funny and kinda badass)
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2015, 12:45 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Also...Steve Smith is such an angry midget.

[Image: chicken-hawk.jpg]
Reply/Quote
My dad thought he heard that Smith has a microfracture in his back. Any truth to that?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote