Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tickets ?
Wrong forum I know.......and Jimmy Cracked Corn Too.

Anyway have 2 extra tickets for tomorrows game free of charge if anybody wants them. My friends are in pool tournament and everybody else is attending the Louisville game.

10th row in end zone but may be able to upgrade you to front row (good chance)on Bengals defenses end of bench if somebody is a no show.

Know the starters may not go long but would be perfect to take child and they may even get a souvenir from these seats.

Or even somebody that never goes per cost.

Anyway offer is there if interested. Will not get home from work until 11:00 to respond if there are any takers though.

Will have to meet at gate before game to receive.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2016, 08:41 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Wrong forum I know.......and Jimmy Cracked Corn Too.

Anyway have 2 extra tickets for tomorrows game free of charge if anybody wants them. My friends are in pool tournament and everybody else is attending the Louisville game.

10th row in end zone but may be able to upgrade you to front row (good chance)on Bengals defenses end of bench if somebody is a no show.

Know the starters may not go long but would be perfect to take child and they may even get a souvenir from these seats.

Or even somebody that never goes per cost.

Anyway offer is there if interested. Will not get home from work until 11:00 to respond if there are any takers though.

Will have to meet at gate before game to receive.

Nice gesture! And would be fun for the right person, but I gave my 4 seTs away to the game myself. Hopefully somebody takes you up on it.

Next year as better get the 2nd and 3rd home to at least see the starters for a couple quarters.  
Reply/Quote
Shame nobody did because if the starters do not play much they may interact with you from my front row seats which can probably move you down to. Perfect night out for a kid in a game that everybody leaves early in.

Photographs from here are pretty awesome to. Would be literally 10 to 20 feet from Geno and company with no obstacles in way and only have to stand if you decide to. Just a few feet from Clark, Nugent and Huber who will talk some even in real games. Was always talking to Clark about his sleeve tattoo he was getting done last season. But has it covered lately.

Cheerleaders are this close as well as sideline commentators.

Regular players will not do much of this except for settings like this. It was a game like this that Chad asked for a hot dog for a sideline stunt that led to many gifts that night and throughout year. For 1 hot dog. Rare but it happened once already.

Am a diehard Louisville Cardinal fan and they have home opener tomorrow, but will still attend Bengals game unless bad storms are happening.

But am a true Bengals fan too. Thought I would try, but still have until tomorrow about 4:30 pm until we leave if interested.

Who Dey !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 12:57 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Shame nobody did because if the starters do not play much they may interact with you from my front row seats which can probably move you down to. Perfect night out for a kid in a game that everybody leaves early in.

Photographs from here are pretty awesome to. Would be literally 10 to 20 feet from Geno and company with no obstacles in way and only have to stand if you decide to.  Just a few feet from Clark, Nugent and Huber who will talk some even in real games. Was always talking to Clark about his sleeve tattoo he was getting done last season. But has it covered lately.

Cheerleaders are this close as well as sideline commentators.

Regular players will not do much of this except for settings like this. It was a game like this that Chad asked for a hot dog for a sideline stunt that led to many gifts that night and throughout year. For 1 hot dog. Rare but it happened once already.

Am a diehard Louisville Cardinal fan and they have home opener tomorrow, but will still attend Bengals game unless bad storms are happening.  

But am a true Bengals fan too.  Thought I would try, but still have until tomorrow about 4:30 pm until we leave if interested.

Who Dey !

Sent you a PM. 
Reply/Quote