Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Site 2021 Rankings
On the record, I have never heard of this guy, but I am an not a draft guru so maybe he is legit, maybe not.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-draft-prospects-2021-updated-big-board-player-rankings/

He likes LB position, he has 3 in top 11 picks, 4 in top 16 and 5 in round 1. He does not like the Left OT from ND, projects him as a 4th round pick, but according to him, lots of top notch OT's in this draft.

Thoughts?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2021, 02:21 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: On the record, I have never heard of this guy, but I am an not a draft guru so maybe he is legit, maybe not.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-draft-prospects-2021-updated-big-board-player-rankings/

He like LB position, he as 3 in top 11 picks, 4 in top 16 and 5 in round 1. He does not like the Left OT from ND, projects him as a 4th round pick, but according to him, lots of top notch OT's in this draft.

Thoughts?

There is a lot of subjectivity in estimating talent.  Usually when there is a consensus or a convergence of opinions on someone, there is confidence that the talent is true and will be realized at the next level.  Usually it goes to behavior patterns and elite traits that have been observed over the years.  This can change from era to era though.  For example, players were smallish years ago and some backers were bigger and slower but hit like a truck.  So there is some variability.   
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2021, 02:21 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: On the record, I have never heard of this guy, but I am an not a draft guru so maybe he is legit, maybe not.

He like LB position, he as 3 in top 11 picks, 4 in top 16 and 5 in round 1. He does not like the Left OT from ND, projects him as a 4th round pick, but according to him, lots of top notch OT's in this draft.

Thoughts?

looks like a bad year to need a DT.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2021, 02:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: looks like a bad year to need a DT.

Good point or is it he just thinks there are a lot of stud QB's, LB's and OT's in this draft.

It will be interesting to see if he updates this after the combine and how others draft sites compare?

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

He likes LB position, he has 3 in top 11 picks, 4 in top 16 and 5 in round 1. He does not like the Left OT from ND, projects him as a 4th round pick, but according to him, lots of top notch OT's in this draft.

Thoughts?

I would say looking at bio, he has much experience in NFL draft ranking and analysis

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/tony-pauline-nfl-draft-analyst-joins-pro-football-network/
Reply/Quote

Thoughts?

where to start.   He has Dylan Moses as the 9th best player in the draft... i mean...

He doesn't even have Nick Bolton in his top 50.  to put that into perspective he thinks Kyle Trask is a better player than Nick Bolton... I really don't even know what to say this shit is terrible

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah at 48. Is this guy braindead... no way this is for real

Reply/Quote
Rashawn Slater is ranked Below Jackson Carman... LMFAO

Reply/Quote
Yea this list ain't for me. And every mock is really different compared to years past. No combine and lack of in person contact is going to make this the most unpredictable draft we've probably ever seen.

The guy I can't get away from at this point is Azeez Ojulari. 6'3 240 is super small for an Edge but man he plays at a different speed and uses his hands well. Reminds me of like a Yannick or Dee Ford. High motor guy too. Not sure if he'd fit your defense or not. But for us I think he'd be great at 3-4 OLB. I'm a Basham fan as well (football player/production).
Reply/Quote
Also I have no idea where to rank Jaelan Phillips. His past is pretty scary. I bet he has some serious questions to answer in interviews. Draft picks are too valuable to spend on someone who might be involved in "bad" things, hanging around the wrong people. But he's more talented than any Edge in this draft imo.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2021, 04:20 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Also I have no idea where to rank Jaelan Phillips. His past is pretty scary. I bet he has some serious questions to answer in interviews. Draft picks are too valuable to spend on someone who might be involved in "bad" things, hanging around the wrong people. But he's more talented than any Edge in this draft imo.

It is also prior to the combine. I am interested has anyone ever checked any site's pre-draft mock or any individual's mock, then graded him based on the actual draft.

I see all of these sites and mocks, I have no idea who is great (based on facts of predicting picks and based on NFL production in first 3 to 4 years.

It would be a ton of work, but would tell us who is great and who is also full of crap.

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2021, 04:16 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Yea this list ain't for me. And every mock is really different compared to years past. No combine and lack of in person contact is going to make this the most unpredictable draft we've probably ever seen.

The guy I can't get away from at this point is Azeez Ojulari. 6'3 240 is super small for an Edge but man he plays at a different speed and uses his hands well. Reminds me of like a Yannick or Dee Ford. High motor guy too. Not sure if he'd fit your defense or not. But for us I think he'd be great at 3-4 OLB. I'm a Basham fan as well (football player/production).

I like him for us as well, but Bengals seem to have this "mold" of what each player should be like, and he doesn't fit our 4-3 DE mold.
Reply/Quote