Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still Proud to be a Bengals fan
I'm not going to let Phil Simms, Jim Nantz, or any other media hack make me feel otherwise. I'm sad, and disappointed tonight. I'm upset at a whole lot of things. However, it's not been one whole day, and I'm already tired of the negativity being thrown at my city and my team. Highlight people yelling at Big Ben (they shouldn't have), but give the Steelers a pass for yucking it up about Gio's concussion. Go out of your way to justify that hit, while trying to find a way to say that William's hit on a receiver turned runner and Burfict's hit on Ben were dirty. Act like it's only the Bengals out of control, when the Steelers were step for step with them.

I'm not saying the Bengals are without their faults. As with any team, they need to get better. The loss hurts. But I'm not going to let anyone make me feel bad about my city or my team. It's football. Someone wins, someone loses, and all you can do is go back to work trying to fix things and get better for next year.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:05 AM)hitchopottimus Wrote: I'm not going to let Phil Simms, Jim Nantz, or any other media hack make me feel otherwise. I'm sad, and disappointed tonight. I'm upset at a whole lot of things. However, it's not been one whole day, and I'm already tired of the negativity being thrown at my city and my team. Highlight people yelling at Big Ben (they shouldn't have), but give the Steelers a pass for yucking it up about Gio's concussion. Go out of your way to justify that hit, while trying to find a way to say that William's hit on a receiver turned runner and Burfict's hit on Ben were dirty. Act like it's only the Bengals out of control, when the Steelers were step for step with them.

I'm not saying the Bengals are without their faults. As with any team, they need to get better. The loss hurts. But I'm not going to let anyone make me feel bad about my city or my team. It's football. Someone wins, someone loses, and all you can do is go back to work trying to fix things and get better for next year.

I'm still a Bengals fan.  Can't say I'm proud right now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:05 AM)hitchopottimus Wrote: I'm not going to let Phil Simms, Jim Nantz, or any other media hack make me feel otherwise. I'm sad, and disappointed tonight. I'm upset at a whole lot of things. However, it's not been one whole day, and I'm already tired of the negativity being thrown at my city and my team. Highlight people yelling at Big Ben (they shouldn't have), but give the Steelers a pass for yucking it up about Gio's concussion. Go out of your way to justify that hit, while trying to find a way to say that William's hit on a receiver turned runner and Burfict's hit on Ben were dirty. Act like it's only the Bengals out of control, when the Steelers were step for step with them.

Very well said. Rep.
Reply/Quote
I am a bengals fan and feel absolutely got punched .

I am still with the team.
Reply/Quote
Guess I'm still a fan, I'm still here talking about this stupid piece of shit game. Not Proud though, The game should have been over when Burfict made his interception. But no, they bungled it away
Reply/Quote
I'm a Bengals fan and I'm pissed about it.

Why did my moronic child self choose such a pathetic inept organization. FML
Reply/Quote
I'm still a proud Bengals fan as well. Consistently making it into the playoffs is commendable. Yes, we have some work to do, but we've come a long way.
Reply/Quote
Absolut6e Bengals fan...I feel like I just got raped...Which I believe is the normal feeling of a Steeler victim....
Reply/Quote