Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still in the hunt!
For the 2021 first pick in the draft. Who would you like given this COVID NCAA season?

Myself, dangle Trevor Lawrence out there and hope there is a "Ditka" willing to give up all draft picks.

Of course, that still doesn't ensure a winning season for our beloved Bengals. Been there, done that.
Reply/Quote
Offensive line. I doubt that we will be first overall again. I would say around the top 10, and if I had to give an exact spot it would be 13th. We will get better as the season goes on, and people need to realize that the Chargers wasn't the best matchup for us. They have one of the best DL's and that's what killed us. Taylor needs to be fired 2 years ago, but it is what it is. Burrow will get way better as the year goes on. Not having a pre-season is huge for a rookie QB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
WITH THE BENGALS 1ST PICK THEY TAKE- OFFENSIVE LINEMAN

WITH THE BENGALS 2ND PICK THE BENGALS TAKE-OFFENSIVE LINEMAN

WITH THE BENGALS 3RD PICK THE BENGALS TAKE- OFFENSIVE LINEMAN

I dont give a shit what other needs we have. o
Offensive line has to be addressed.
Reply/Quote
Anyone that wouldn’t want Sewell after that display today needs to have their head checked.

Reply/Quote
Jonah was ok after first. Hopkins was excellent XSF was decent before he got hurt. Price came in and filled in OK. MJ and Hart were awful MJ was worse than Hart IMO.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 01:18 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Jonah was ok after first. Hopkins was excellent XSF was decent before he got hurt. Price came in and filled in OK. MJ and Hart were awful MJ was worse than Hart IMO.

Absolutely no idea what game you were watching. The majority of the pressure came from the right side (Hart & XSF). I’d be interested in seeing some numbers but I hardly noticed Jordan. There’s no way on Earth he was worse than Hart. That’s crazy talk.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 12:59 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Anyone that wouldn’t want Sewell after that display today needs to have their head checked.

If we were that bad to get such a high pick again, the only solace would be knowing that we could get Sewell. I’m an Oregon fan and I have watched every game of his career. He has been an absolute stalwart for the Ducks. Move Jonah to the right side and Sewell to the left side and I would be in heaven.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 01:42 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: If we were that bad to get such a high pick again, the only solace would be knowing that we could get Sewell. I’m an Oregon fan and I have watched every game of his career. He has been an absolute stalwart for the Ducks. Move Jonah to the right side and Sewell to the left side and I would be in heaven.

Even if we got another #1OA pick I wouldn’t trade it. I want him that badly.

Reply/Quote