Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still joining!
I've been watching over the last few days, and people are still joining the old message board. I guess they can't read? Rolleyes
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2015, 11:32 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I've been watching over the last few days, and people are still joining the old message board.  I guess they can't read?  Rolleyes

Maybe they just want to be able to say that they were members, on the day it closed forever? Confused
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I think I've posted enough on the Bengals.com message board. It's sad to see it go, but I'm glad this forum is here to take its place.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, I wondered about that myself when I was over there earlier and saw a new member. I mean, I wouldn't think you'd join a board at first sight. You'd want to lurk a little, and see what it's about. And by the time that you decided to join, you would have read the forum that's referenced in large font at the top of the page. Meh, who knows.

Nearly 500 here, so that's a good sign.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2015, 07:35 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Nearly 500 here, so that's a good sign.

[Image: n6bq8Db.gif]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Old board had a lot of members but it says only a little over 800 active. This board in a short time is growing pretty fast. I think the board will do well.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote