Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stink Fartindale
Our favorite DC has a new job.

Can we please get the New York Giants on the schedule?
Reply/Quote
Got eem
Reply/Quote
Wait, didn't the Bengals average 15 points a game against his defense those 3 seasons where he didn't have half the team on the IR? I recall a total of 6 points scored in 2020.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 12:34 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Wait, didn't the Bengals average 15 points a game against his defense those 3 seasons where he didn't have half the team on the IR? I recall a total of 6 points scored in 2020.

Pitt held us to 12.3 over that span.  
Bal was 13.5

I point this out because it's not really something to brag about.  Every team was shutting down the bengals....there was no over achieving or great play from Baltimore.  If anything, Wink sucked more at shutting us down when we sucked too.  :)
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 02:42 PM)basballguy Wrote: Pitt held us to 12.3 over that span.  
Bal was 13.5

I point this out because it's not really something to brag about.  Every team was shutting down the bengals....there was no over achieving or great play from Baltimore.  If anything, Wink sucked more at shutting us down when we sucked too.  :)

Ain't no shame in being 1.2 points worse than Keith Butler's D. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Burrow also hung 41 on his D before all the injuries. And Wink was the one who opened his big mouth - and wound up on the street. I hope on the Giants he learns something.
Reply/Quote