Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stinks Here in Florida!
In hind sight, I should have waited and ran my trial with Game Pass today instead of against the Chiefs. I really like watching the last preseason game to see the guys fight for 53. Whatever

They even blocked listening to it via Pandora etc!! Bang Head
Reply/Quote
In FLA as well. Rough place for Reds/Bengals fans.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Here, I thought this was going to be about some foul odor in the air..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
No better here in Michigan. I only get 3-4 Bengals games if I'm lucky. I used to stream them, but the frustration from that outweigh's my interest level at this point. Thought about coughing up the 300+ for Sunday ticket, but I just don't love the NFL like that anymore. So 3-4 games it is, and I'll probably tune in to 1530 or 700 if I can (AM stations actually reach here sometimes) or follow on the phone for the others.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I didn't know Pandora could get broadcasts of NFL games?
Reply/Quote
Does I heart radio play songs for WEBN when they are broadcasting the games?
Reply/Quote
sympathy from Orlando
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 04:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Here, I thought this was going to be about some foul odor in the air..

I thought it was going to be about the 12 Gators suspended for TTUN this Saturday!! Lol

I usually schedule a golf lesson around game time so I can check into the lounge and watch it. Other times I watch the NFL RedZone. Miss a lot of the game, but like most just don't really care that much anymore.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 05:37 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I didn't know Pandora could get broadcasts of NFL games?

When I tried a couple of years ago, you couldn't. I think you needed NFL's GamePass or something like that to do it. You can find links to them, but when I would click on them, they'd play music or some kind of NFL talk show.

(08-31-2017, 05:46 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Does I heart radio play songs for WEBN when they are broadcasting the games?

Yes.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 05:28 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: No better here in Michigan. I only get 3-4 Bengals games if I'm lucky. I used to stream them, but that the frustration from that outweigh's my interest level at this point. Thought about coughing up the 300+ for Sunday ticket, but I just don't love the NFL like that anymore. So 3-4 games it is, and I'll probably tune in to 1530 or 700 if I can (AM stations actually reach here sometimes) or follow on the phone for the others.

I'm in that same boat.  I subscribe to NFL Redzone, and at least I see most of the good moments.  Streaming has just about become more trouble than it's worth, I agree on that whole heartedly about the Sunday Ticket.  If you're really only interested in one team, it's tough to justify nearly $20/game.

One would have thought by now that NFLN would have realized that most fans really don't care much about all the other games going on, like bars do, and offered a plan for fans of a particular team for a reduced price.  However, if the demand for their product wasn't there, they wouldn't keep raising the rates.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Rockin my Bengals apparel in Tampa! Rock On
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 04:31 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: In hind sight, I should have waited and ran my trial with Game Pass today instead of against the Chiefs. I really like watching the last preseason game to see the guys fight for 53. Whatever

They even blocked listening to it via Pandora etc!! Bang Head

lol I'm in Florida as well and I forgot to cancel my subscription and got charged $99. So there's that

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 05:46 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Does I heart radio play songs for WEBN when they are broadcasting the games?

No, but Bengals.com will often stream the audio.
Reply/Quote

Sorry, I thought you were asking if iheart streamed the audio of the games,  you asked about songs.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 04:31 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: In hind sight, I should have waited and ran my trial with Game Pass today instead of against the Chiefs.  I really like watching the last preseason game to see the guys fight for 53.   Whatever

They even blocked listening to it via Pandora etc!!   Bang Head

Create a new email account and do game pass again?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Yes. Like Philhos, I tried Iheart a couple years ago and they just play music in place of the game. I don't know why the NFL cares if you listen on the radio.

(08-31-2017, 06:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm in that same boat.  I subscribe to NFL Redzone, and at least I see most of the good moments.  Streaming has just about become more trouble than it's worth, I agree on that whole heartedly about the Sunday Ticket.  If you're really only interested in one team, it's tough to justify nearly $20/game.

One would have thought by now that NFLN would have realized that most fans really don't care much about all the other games going on, like bars do, and offered a plan for fans of a particular team for a reduced price.  However, if the demand for their product wasn't there, they wouldn't keep raising the rates.

Yeah Redzone was my compromise last year, but coverage is spotty at best. They seem to focus more on certain games, and if the Bengals game isn't close, you won't see anything at all. I'll probably try RZ again this year though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 07:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Create a new email account and do game pass again?

This works. I've done it multiple times

Reply/Quote
It's Rey's Beard!

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 05:37 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I didn't know Pandora could get broadcasts of NFL games?

I said Pandora but I'm not 100% certain.  I said Pandora but really mean IHeart and ITunes radio.
Reply/Quote